Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
Haven’t REAL Patriots been warning about Stew Peters for some time?

Do your research.
Connect the dots.
Draw your own conclusions.

#MOSSADMEDIAMATRIX
10:47 AM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 December, 09:59
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I listened to him a couple of times and got the sense of too much hype and inauthenticity. Felt like a "production" to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 10:01
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
OVER the Target.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 December, 08:42
I just thought about this….My sister-n-law was feeding him info on Cooks Childrens and sent her undercover video to take & nothing came from that. I haven’t followed up on that in a long time. I’ll ask her & send this vid to her.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 08:44
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Most likely his handlers did not OK for him to run with it or he couldnt manipulate for his own use so he dropped it.

typical Whistleblower trap.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 December, 08:34
Yeah, quit listening to his BS a while back.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 08:37
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I pray God continues to shower you in discernment Patriot 🙏🏼

feel proud 🇺🇸✝️

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 08:12
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
She’s talking about the people involved in Died Suddenly > Stew Peters.

There was footage of a kid collpasing on a basketball court from 2019 in there and they intentionally put it in there to discredit people who share the “hollywood production” of a PSYOP.

Stew Peters > 33 club > Connected

Build the web.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
07 December, 03:50
I jumped ship from Peters once he took advantage of Ally Carter. Used her for the sensational story but did NOTHING to help her. Promised to put her in touch with people. Ally is still on the run now 2 years... she had to threaten cease and desist on him so he wouldn't keep using her story for 'views'.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 03:59
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Thats what you call Whistleblower TRAPS.

Collect the intel, then leave whistleblower with help or hope.

=The consider us to be the fly (specifically the feeder). > money , loosh, etc.

Joe and Mike Flim Flam Flynn have done this.

These people are sick.

33 comms are heavy rn.

> Tippy Top of the Pyramid.

2 pics

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 December, 03:14
Interesting
There were some things which came up about Stew Peters even before the "Watch the Water" doc

Very seldom have watched him - most of the time it strikes me as being more "sensationalistic" than actual journalism although some information has been passed along which was useful

And it's true that he wasn't necessarily one of those who had his accounts & channels yanked so you do have to wonder

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 03:31
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I believe you are OVER The Target with your analysis Starry.

Sensationalism isnt real journalism. Its an emotional rollercoaster like many of the stories out there are. First it was the cyber symposium, then snake venom in the water.

Much of it is fear mongering as well as grifting, using characters that are puppets of the Deep State.

Our job is to look for facts, proofs, and share those.

The network of players that push his stuff all seem to have an agenda and that is to distract from the undeniable facts.

example. i asked someone about Died Suddenly. “did they talk about Graphene Oxide, radio tag tracking, or mind control in that video?” and they said that “if I wanted those facts i should go somewhere else”. Exactly why I dont watch things like 2000 mules, or the Pit, or Died Suddenly. Though I did watch Plandemic, and I must admit my heart strings were pulled.

Live and you learn.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 03:03
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
do your research on Stew Peters.

It sounds like Ardis’ concerns are valid.

Infiltration not invasion.

Who is Stew connected to ?

Build the web.