Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 10:47
Haven’t REAL Patriots been warning about Stew Peters for some time?

Do your research.
Connect the dots.
Draw your own conclusions.

#MOSSADMEDIAMATRIX

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 December, 03:14
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Interesting
There were some things which came up about Stew Peters even before the "Watch the Water" doc

Very seldom have watched him - most of the time it strikes me as being more "sensationalistic" than actual journalism although some information has been passed along which was useful

And it's true that he wasn't necessarily one of those who had his accounts & channels yanked so you do have to wonder

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
I believe you are OVER The Target with your analysis Starry.

Sensationalism isnt real journalism. Its an emotional rollercoaster like many of the stories out there are. First it was the cyber symposium, then snake venom in the water.

Much of it is fear mongering as well as grifting, using characters that are puppets of the Deep State.

Our job is to look for facts, proofs, and share those.

The network of players that push his stuff all seem to have an agenda and that is to distract from the undeniable facts.

example. i asked someone about Died Suddenly. “did they talk about Graphene Oxide, radio tag tracking, or mind control in that video?” and they said that “if I wanted those facts i should go somewhere else”. Exactly why I dont watch things like 2000 mules, or the Pit, or Died Suddenly. Though I did watch Plandemic, and I must admit my heart strings were pulled.

Live and you learn.
03:31 PM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 December, 08:44
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Thanks - I try to see what might really be going on & in some ways I think I've succeeded

I haven't even watched "Died Suddenly" - it just didn't attract me & from what you said there are several reasons why

I did watch "2000 Mules" & it was fascinating but also frustrating as hell because there the fraud was for all to see yet not much being done about it

I do my best to pick & choose what calls me, not just because it's the going thing

And so -on we go

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
07 December, 08:47
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication