Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 December, 07:38
No pressure Elon............
Okay - pressure Elon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
07 December, 09:01
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Still waiting for our Twitter accounts to be restored. When is this going to happen???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 09:06
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
No clue...
But I'm not waiting.

I left intentionally after two attempted "truth" posts about the virus and vax - got blasted......... Not planning to go back.

Just another data gather/web tracing/psycho-technocratic data gathering machine.

Right now - all I'm seeing is a fairly weak attempt to try to sell the platform back to a few unsuspecting patriots...... Yeah - ...

It's like facebook.
When I left I thought "all those connections" - don't want to loose them - .. but those who wish to, will keep in touch.

Be like Trump.
Find out who real frens are.

07 December, 09:29
I guess I'm still thinking Twitter is the battlefield. I don't actually like it, since I've checked posts there occasionally the past two years, and the vibe there is horrible. But if it's the battlefield, don't we have a responsibility to go back? The only frens I've kept are here, and there isn't anyone I'm looking to find there. Just looking to continue being a digital soldier.

For me - I'm not sure yet............
Right now - it's a definitive crime scene........

Who defined "Twitter as the battlefield"? Why?
Trump isn't returning. WHY? (even though reinstated).
10:11 AM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
07 December, 10:12
Is "battlefield" a marketing ploy as well?
other platforms perform just as well - and give me the "info" I need.........

Arguing with bots is a fantastical waste of time.......... right?

07 December, 10:32
True. Nothing has really changed. I guess staying suspended isn't such a bad thing right now.