Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 December, 07:38
No pressure Elon............
Okay - pressure Elon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
07 December, 09:01
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Still waiting for our Twitter accounts to be restored. When is this going to happen???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 09:06
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
No clue...
But I'm not waiting.

I left intentionally after two attempted "truth" posts about the virus and vax - got blasted......... Not planning to go back.

Just another data gather/web tracing/psycho-technocratic data gathering machine.

Right now - all I'm seeing is a fairly weak attempt to try to sell the platform back to a few unsuspecting patriots...... Yeah - ...

It's like facebook.
When I left I thought "all those connections" - don't want to loose them - .. but those who wish to, will keep in touch.

Be like Trump.
Find out who real frens are.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
07 December, 09:29
I guess I'm still thinking Twitter is the battlefield. I don't actually like it, since I've checked posts there occasionally the past two years, and the vibe there is horrible. But if it's the battlefield, don't we have a responsibility to go back? The only frens I've kept are here, and there isn't anyone I'm looking to find there. Just looking to continue being a digital soldier.

07 December, 10:11
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
For me - I'm not sure yet............
Right now - it's a definitive crime scene........

Who defined "Twitter as the battlefield"? Why?
Trump isn't returning. WHY? (even though reinstated).

07 December, 10:12
Is "battlefield" a marketing ploy as well?
other platforms perform just as well - and give me the "info" I need.........

Arguing with bots is a fantastical waste of time.......... right?

Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
True. Nothing has really changed. I guess staying suspended isn't such a bad thing right now.
10:32 AM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bergers Book Reviews, click on at the bottom under it