JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 December, 11:22
The Q Team must be pulling their hair out in bloody chunks over how slowly the anons R to grasp the gematric aspects of this movie.

#TheSlowAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Just not interested in inhabiting a world of codes.
05:21 AM - Dec 07, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 December, 01:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You already know how Martin. Its just addition by reduction. Doing gematria is just gods backchannel way of getting comms to us in plain sight without tipping off the ones who cant see. Consider it a high compliment that we are deemed smart enough to be provided black op comms during this war and not have to rely on face value BS like the soulless ones do. Youre beautiful when ur light shines and sends info ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 December, 01:19
Unless those codes R a key to unlock a door. Your reply lead me down a 3 hour dig but the Christmas Tree Farm calls. I'll check back l8r.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 December, 01:03
From the start they have claimed God is involved in this,
God said let our yes be yes and no be no and God in his
word says he can not bring confusion to believers..
I see a lot of confusion, so I don't know

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 December, 01:20
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
God Is Not The Author Of Confusion.

Run the simple gematria on that.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 December, 12:44
My wick hath been burning from both ends, so I spit & piss on the flames to keep them from meeting in the middle.
(Figuratively speaking, of course.)

Not worried until I run out of spit & piss.
🙊

suZy Connolly @suZq14
07 December, 05:40
codes are what got us trapped in the matrix...so decoding can get us out of it?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 December, 01:23
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Not recognizing the codes is what got us trapped in The Matrix. Run the simple gematria on this...

All The Bad Numbers Are Now My Good Numbers