Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 December, 07:58
i literally need a caretaker at 28 years old.
i have one arm at 40%
one arm 0%
legs 30%
on my own for the next 9 hours
my body is worse shape than a 95 year old.
please send me good vibes.
this was me in my prime right before my gardasil damage hit me like a MACK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was army bound
now i am wheelchair bound
i am so lost now.
Please pray for me
the parasites are really affecting my mental health today evidently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
05 December, 07:39
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I'm sorry this happened to you. I truly am sorry. No one should deal with this. Doctors should keep us healthy and safe, not slowly kills us off.

Some suggestions, if you are willing to try them.

Ivermectin, fenbendazole, HCQ, Vit D, zinc, L-lysine, turmeric, Flagyl, and others. These are strong antibacterial, anti-parasitic and kills what is believed to be a living combination of bacteria and parasite combined. I have RA and have been on Flagyl (works as a bacteria/parasite killer), doxycycline, heavy Vit D, ivermectin, turmeric (helps with inflammation and also anti-parasitic and anti-viral), L-lysine, fenbendazole and others. I mix and match (make sure you don't take things contradictory to each other). It has helped a lot, still a long way to go as if I stop, I get slammed with a new round. But keeping on these keeps it controlled.

You can order Rx meds from All Day Chemist. Reply or send me a message and I can help with more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 December, 09:16
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
HCQ is used to treat Arthritis.
Interestingly, HCQ, an analog of chloroquine was initially marketed as an antimalarial drug used to treat malaria but has since been replaced by more effective drugs. However, it was later identified as a DMARD in its role as an immune system modulator and has been since used to treat autoimmune diseases including systemic lupus erythematosus and RA.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 December, 11:07
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
thats amazing thank you for sharing, do you think tonic water works as HCQ would it be potent and efficient enough

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
No, tried that, just got a nasty taste in my mouth and no help whatsoever. Not even for major leg and foot cramps caused by meds I'm on :(

You can buy HCQ on All Day Chemist too. No Rx needed. We have been using ivermectin for 4 years now for Lyme. We use the injectable cow ivermectin but take it orally with water. We use 1 cc every 4 days as a preventative dose. We put it in a small amount of water and drink it. You can buy this from ValleyVet.com as well as the syringes and needles you need to pull it from the vial. We homestead and I have all kinds of animal meds here, and needles and syringes. I realize most people don't - but it's not illegal to buy them, and the ivermectin can be ordered without an Rx in most states. You can also buy it in pill form from ADC as well, it is pricey and the mg/dose is different. They offer 6mg and 12 mg, other online pharmacies offer 3mg and some offer 20 mg. Lots of play with dosage on ivm.
04:06 AM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it