Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 December, 10:35
Tears streaming down my face thinking about my Dad. Daddy’s girl. Gosh how I miss that amazing man.

❤️🥲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 December, 10:34
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Me too. I was a Daddy's Girl and I lost my Dad on Christmas night. This is always now a rough time for me. Our dads are with us always. I have a photo of my dad over my kitchen sink on a shelf because I live washing pots and pans. I still talk to him and I don't care if people think it is bad. He will always be my dad and I keep him close to me in any way I can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 December, 10:49
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Awe. I talk to my Daddy all the time also. I still pick up the phone to call him with a funny joke I heard or to tell him about a new song I heard that I was trying to decypher the lyrics to and I have to remind myself I can’t. Damn, it’s hard. 🥲
Sending you much love and hugs. 🥰

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Entry 2 of 2: The number on the place we were living in was 34 & now it is 19 all equaling 17. We sacrificed while my dad was sick. He wanted me to move to where my sister lived where houses were much cheaper. I couldn't leave him & wanted my kids to know him & spend time with him before he died. We lived in a place with 2 bedrooms with 4 people and then right after he died we found this house. It was like he talked with GOD & they both found a place for us to call home & I know now why we are here. I wouldn't trade the memories my children made with him for anything. They kept him fighting & filled with joy in his last days. I also wouldn't trade the Daddy/Daughter sleepovers in the hospital. I would let my mom take a break & was able to sleep in a chair & keep watch over him. I am so glad he died when he did. I would never want him to see the world we live in now and would have battle scars if a hospital even tried to keep me from him. Now I realize even more what a blessing he was.
12:07 AM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it