Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 December, 09:20
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
💙🔥👍😃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
07 December, 08:54
I think the problem is mistaking "being lied to about everything" with "if we were lied, then what's black is white and what is white is black".
Some people think that way, that a lie must be 100% opposite of the true, while a lie is just twisting a bit of the truth.
I foolish fell for that sometimes. If NASA lies about their original moon tapes, satelites and CGIs and pics of the Earth, it doesn't necessarily means Earth is flat. Maybe they just don't know, maybe they just couldn't prove at that time and hide it now to protect their credibility, so normies won't complain about their tax dorrahs paying for a fraud.
It's important to listen, analise, consider all angles, and WAIT. We don't need to conclude things hastenly, we don't have to have an opinion/position on everything.
What do we have to do is QUESTION EVERYTHING and KEEP SEARCHING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
06 December, 02:07
I think waking up is like the stages of grief. Realization that the very foundation of our belief system is crumbling away is sheer torment. Plus the desire to replace the lies with elusive truths. Who to believe, what to believe. Accepting that fraud exists comes before understanding why.
Like you, I have accepted that Everything is tainted. How we find ourselves bonded and banded together here is mysterious and wonderful.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
06 December, 09:09
I will third this. I keep outlining how situations are tied into... He rolls eyes. It is not a huge group of people collaborating, it is key evil figures strategically placed combined with brain washing and because of the factors that dampen critical thinking. Task saturation, not feeling great, fluoride, etc. We were not meant to live like this. Satan preys on the human vessel, mocks God.

Carey Lou @Careylou
06 December, 06:58
we are in a spiritual war. Good vs evil. If one does not have Faith in God, they are on the wrong side. God wins this war.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 December, 12:39
Consider that "that other entity" is Us.
Lions don't need to be led, nor do they trust anyone but themselves.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
05 December, 11:04
All the skillful liars I know mix a little truth in their lies to add some legitimacy to / acceptance of their story

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
05 December, 10:53
not sure what entity he is referring to, however, the Bible says Satan is the father of ALL lies, and there is no truth in him.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
05 December, 10:33
i have found that, for myself and the 1 or 2 people that i have been able awaken, that it's a domino effect and it happens on its own. if he is awake and aware of *those* lies, he will begin to question other things but he has to do it at his own pace. when i began to see that things weren't right, my brother dove in and told me to watch fall of the cabal. at the same time I had stumbled upon some shit about adrenochrome. it was like being forced to drink from a fire hose. i wasn't ready to accept it all - i was sick and terrified at these thoughts but it set me on a path of research that eventually got me to where i am now. your husband knows enough for his eyes to be opening. he will come around on his own time... no need to force-feed.

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 December, 10:14
he just needs it to see it for himself and not hidden behind the scenes

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
05 December, 10:11
I think we're the 1%
Similar story here :(

lil zesquo @lilzesquo
05 December, 10:08
cognitive dissonance?

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 December, 10:08
I believe THEY lie(d) about everything. HOWEVER, THEY don't control everything that happens or happened. SOME good/real stuff happened despite THEM trying to make everything horrible.

I also think THEY started gaining more and more control of everything, but people began FINALLY waking up and that's why THEY have intensified their efforts to speed up their agenda: because they fear too many people will wake up to it before they achieve it. It's a sprint to the finish line now. I'M not giving up.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 December, 10:01
If satan is real then life is the game he uses to manipulate us through lies and deception.

All of it.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
07 December, 08:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Satan is very real. If not an entity/interdimentional being/ET/whatever, he's above all else an idea, an ICON. An icon that represents the arch enemy of 2/3 of mankind, christian and muslims, at least.
When the elite has its minions ritualistic raping and murdering children, it doesnt matter if they believe Satan, or are doing for wicked "fun", or are disgusted doing it just as a requirement to join their club.
In the eyes of 2/3 of the world they're abominations to be exterminated, if they get exposed. Could it be that both christianity and islam are pure BS conceived just so the sheep gets Satan to hate, thus allowing their blackmail network be installed? Possible, but it doesn't change the outcome.
So yeah, Satan is a real "thing", whatever he actually is.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 December, 06:34
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” Mark Twain.
In due time, your husband will see the truth....

arba happihr @arba
05 December, 10:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🤗👋
I agree.
I'ts going to be difficult for many
MY baby cousin asked what was new in the news today.
When I began with the child trafficking she said stop
I can't listen to that.
Real humans will not be able to handle the baby abuse.
Who can it's disgusting to even believe it's happening
People don't want to know.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 December, 06:09
My take is we are all at diierent levels in spirituality. Im sure there are many couples going through this. You have to take your journey and he has to take his. Free will to know or not to know.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 December, 06:03
Eventually he will see it just like you did. Events will unfold that will be undeniable…….there is a video on youtube called ‘a rich man’s trick’ about 9/11 and JFKs assassination. Also anything on youtube with William Cooper - see if you can find the audiobook of him reading his book - ‘Behold a Pale Horse’ - Bill lays it out, what they did and their plans before 9/11 and other things very well. Listen to it for yourself and maybe he’ll walk in when you are watching or listening to one of them.

Just be there for him as things unfold. He will eventually see the bigger picture more fully. He is fortunate to have you to help him through. Many of us lost spouses and family because of all this. At least he is somewhat aware. I am praying for you and him and your family.
🙏 💕

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 December, 06:01
my husband was same way..not now! now he even points stuff out for me! your husband is awake, but his train of thought is full blown reality. one we must all accept. I personally do not think we will ever know 100% of the truth!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
05 December, 10:58
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
and honestly, that’s good enough for me. I think I know enough.