Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” Mark Twain.
In due time, your husband will see the truth....
06:34 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
05 December, 10:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🤗👋
I agree.
I'ts going to be difficult for many
MY baby cousin asked what was new in the news today.
When I began with the child trafficking she said stop
I can't listen to that.
Real humans will not be able to handle the baby abuse.
Who can it's disgusting to even believe it's happening
People don't want to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 December, 12:44
In response arba happihr to her Publication
This may be the point.
The choice to "know" is ours individually.
I have a super sensitive heart but I do not back away from Truth no matter how incomprehensible. If someone endured that truth, how can I back away from simply learning about it?
THIS is where the split occurs, the fork in the road, the defining moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 December, 11:08
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
It is all about Hz-DNA activation w/in, and how much he's been able to clear-purge-heal past/karmic lessons passed. There's alot of work-support BTS & star alignments to help w/ the purge of those ppl like your husband & others facing their dark nights of the soul right now WW. We were all there once, and when ppl are ready, bc of one's DNA activation, those asleep will start igniting w/in, like a light bulb just turning on, and which ppl will not be able to ignore. It's part of an awakening-activation process, and diff collectives enter each gateway that the gridcrew activates for these collectives, who are still working thru their ascension-graduation level, to be where most of anons are at in seeing the truth ahead of the others (just on a diff timeline-Hz). It is baby steps & delicate process w/ DNA activation, can't be done overnight; otherwise, ppl will be dropping like flies w/ their physical transition. Why it's taking longer than usual, time needed for ppl to heal their past.