Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 December, 11:48
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
Indeed.

I woukd hazard a guess, that the 85k armed irs goons will only be focused on me and thee...

The lefts street patrols, funded BY US.

Sharia street patrols are funded by jizya... protection money, the mafia learned everything it knows from the Sharia street patrol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
04 December, 11:40
My hope is that is what the additional 87,000 IrS agents are for. And maybe thats why the need to be armed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 December, 11:38
Companies who give 1099 also pay by PayPal and Zelle so those will get 2 1099s. This is going to cause a major gridlock to IRS because this will happen for nearly every self-employed person. Nobody will pay for the same income on 2 separate 1099s

David Treciak @scifiwriter
04 December, 09:32
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
There's been a steep decline over the past few years in the number of Americans paying income tax. I'm guessing many people, me included, felt angry that they were being forced to lock down and either lost their small business or suffered a cut in pay due to lost wage hours. Nothing was being done to help the middle class outside of the pitifully small PPE checks. At that point, the prevailing attitude is, "Fuck the federal government! What have they done for me besides make it harder to earn a living?" So we stopped filing a 1040.
And guess what? The 1040 tax form is an acknowledgement to the IRS that you owe them taxes. And when you sign the form, you're making yourself liable to pay the amount that your calculations say that you owe.
Without your signature on the form, the IRS can't do anything to force you to pay. In other words, paying income tax is strictly voluntary.

Law & Physics @physics171
04 December, 11:35
Emoluments Violations under Brady - YouTube

Why "Brady", and what does it have to do with "Liberty Interest", and or "Policy" of all things? Good questions to have in your mind as you watch this presen...