Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
06 February, 06:30
India always seems to get it !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
06 February, 07:17
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
For decades Americans have been manipulated to vaccinate. We give more vaccines to our children than any other nation.

Our media calls people like me science deniers and coocoo, because we do not believe vaccines do anything to give a child health and actually cause more illnesses than they prevent.

Americans believe I am wrong and that doctors wouldn't do anything to harm them. Doctors are pill pushers, that is all they do all day long. They are owned by big pharma.

Americans have got to wake up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
not a popular statement to make on my part . but doctors have been put on pedestols and we need to take our rights back ftom them always research their suggestions.
07:21 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
06 February, 07:25
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
my parents never vaccinated us (7 kids) we never went to the doctor. It's been 20 years since I've gone for any reason. I won't take the drugs they push, and they really offer no other suggestions. I see a chiropractor for spinal health (when I can afford it). Not popular, but it will be when people find out what we already know.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
06 February, 07:31
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
i wish you luck with your journey. i have learned so much over the years. i dont belirve doctors have all the answers. i am educating myself on alternatives and finding more are joining the ranks. 🙏❤️