Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
India always seems to get it !!!
06:30 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 02:55
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
And my neighbor just was outside saying that she got the Pfizer vaccine. My older ladies around me are so virtuous. It crushes me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
08 February, 09:06
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I understand. I see how proud everyone is. It breaks my heart

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
06 February, 07:17
For decades Americans have been manipulated to vaccinate. We give more vaccines to our children than any other nation.

Our media calls people like me science deniers and coocoo, because we do not believe vaccines do anything to give a child health and actually cause more illnesses than they prevent.

Americans believe I am wrong and that doctors wouldn't do anything to harm them. Doctors are pill pushers, that is all they do all day long. They are owned by big pharma.

Americans have got to wake up!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
06 February, 07:21
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
not a popular statement to make on my part . but doctors have been put on pedestols and we need to take our rights back ftom them always research their suggestions.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 February, 07:05
Did not India produce the cure in PILL form?

I suspect this is why their borders were attacked... trillions and trillions of dollars, countries have gone to war for MUCH less...

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
06 February, 07:15
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
i read an article that the frontline doctors sent a letter to the cdc and biden administration to request a slow of everything down based on what india found and decided to do. also some discussion on the varients occuring and how they thought current vac wouldnot help

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
06 February, 07:16
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
your right when it comes to $$