Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 December, 02:41
It's good to take a step back and enjoy life... otherwise you will be used for their sick manifestations.

Need that energy for 2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
01 December, 10:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Whats the key for not getting sucked in? I am in such a fight and it has been a wild coaster with no positive end in site yet. Sometimes in the lowest moments I let what is happening get to me to the point of hopelessness because I see the evil winning...I just can't shake it at times I feel like a caged animal... I have always stood up when times were tough ya know the song " ya gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything...but this time in my situation I am out numbered and feel alone in the fight.
https://youtu.be/Z_s-Qk07K...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
been feeling very similar so not alone ... 🙏🏻❤️
01:08 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rita N-C, click on at the bottom under it