Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It's good to take a step back and enjoy life... otherwise you will be used for their sick manifestations.

Need that energy for 2023.
02:41 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 December, 12:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
As a reservoir for manifesting good things or for dealing with more stinky stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 December, 01:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
02 December, 02:55
I am sensing 2023 is going to be a roller coaster ride with many ups, downs, twists and turns... What we have seen so far is nothing compared to what is coming. And whatever it is, nothing can stop it :)

Robin Oxman @Robino
02 December, 01:25
Been having a hard time with that concept....Family an kids' bitching I am in a bad mood all the time...Hmm I need to work on that....

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 December, 12:44
Have had enforced stepping back as got a "bug" which has knocked me out! (better now)
didn't know they cud do that Sir! but do know they doing all sorts of weird stuff Think they really try to mess with our heads?
praying for us all 🙏🏻💖✨

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
02 December, 11:10
Finding balance is key.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 December, 10:38
Let go and let God. Choose gratitude. Maintain a sense of wonder. Then, watch a childlike innocence return.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
02 December, 08:49

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
02 December, 07:00

Ange Love @LoveM
07 December, 12:46
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 December, 04:48
I don't let nobody use me no more

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 December, 01:27
Nana sometimes feels a bit guilty because the last 4 yrs for me have been frickin amazing!

02 December, 12:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
✨💖🙏🏻

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 December, 10:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good on you Nana! We like amazing and are thankful when they happen fir us. 😊❤️🙏

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
01 December, 10:42
Whats the key for not getting sucked in? I am in such a fight and it has been a wild coaster with no positive end in site yet. Sometimes in the lowest moments I let what is happening get to me to the point of hopelessness because I see the evil winning...I just can't shake it at times I feel like a caged animal... I have always stood up when times were tough ya know the song " ya gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything...but this time in my situation I am out numbered and feel alone in the fight.
https://youtu.be/Z_s-Qk07K...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

02 December, 01:08
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
been feeling very similar so not alone ... 🙏🏻❤️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 December, 10:31
Funny you mention this today. Today I did something I rarely do, I took time for me. I had my fabulous brother friend pretty up my hair, bought myself a pair of new boots (I am not a shopper, this is a big deal) and then I got a mani/pedi. I am horrible about girl maintenance, but it I actualy enjoyed my ‘me time’. Picked up my 4 year old angel from school, had so much fun with her, then the Mister and I went to dinner at a lovely Italian restaurant by the house and just got home. I need more days like this, it really helped to take my mind off of rverything for a little while and actually relax and enjoy life. ❤️❤️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
01 December, 09:42
I realize today my energy got stuck been having horrible spasms in my back I reclaimed my energy . Sang and danced and unpacked and got excited knowing the best is yet to come. May I never stop moving forward physically, mentally and emotionally and Spiritually ever again . Thank you Vincent Kennedy for everything .

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 December, 09:09
I truly appreciate your continued shared wisdom and encouragement. To be honest, contentious encounters with shall we say resistent family and friends in recent days have drained my energy. I’ve been trying to do art as therapy. Thanks, Anonup for giving me a mostly peaceful place to share and try to recharge.

This was part of the discussion under this post on TS. FWIW, I love VK’s cute animal videos. :)

https://truthsocial.com/us...

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
01 December, 09:00
🐸👍

I’m no one @Iam4truth
01 December, 08:27
Amen! 💖

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
01 December, 08:16
Sometimes it's so hard for me to remember this. It's hard for me to focus on much else, Nothing means more to me. Good thing for good peeps reminding me it's ok to take a break.

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 December, 07:47
It’s good to just be , unplug (need self-care ) to re-charge

Vicki Lord @Vlord
01 December, 07:42
Doing just that for the next week. Spending “normal” fun time with 169,000 positive, like minded, Patriotic cowboy friends! We are all raising vibes for 10 days! 🇺🇸

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 December, 07:28
I have been listening to music all day and feel like I died and went to heaven :).
So glad I am taking time to enjoy music today. I'm VERY happy today :)!

Just Mee @TrustinGod
01 December, 07:39
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Music is definitely a picker-upper. Few years ago I filled a flash drive full of music for an elderly couple. Did my best to select what I thought they would like. It was a hit. :-)

Charissma _15 @Riley
01 December, 07:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
This post was for you❤️You were on my mind while I was driving today ( thinking of something you said ) and this song came on. I went to your profile looking for that post but wasn't able to find it....so I'm going to leave this right here.......God Bless you darling🙏

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
01 December, 07:09
Sitting in silence at the end of the day reflecting on all the things I am blessed for...I hang my head in disbelief that I have been blessed with eyes to see and ears to hear. I am no one special but I am an advocate. I stand for what I believe to be right. I am so honored to be part of this amazing time in history learning from amazing individuals from all walks so I can guide and support in a time of need! I feel peaceful. I have no worries and I have love. I WIN! WE WIN! I look forward to my grandchildren's children asking me to tell the story that is unfolding before our eyes. I am soaking it all in and cannot put words to how I feel.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
01 December, 07:09
Draggin an anchor, but its still moving.
I'll worry when it stops.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 December, 07:04
to 2023🍸

Ange Love @LoveM
01 December, 07:03
Love and hugs VK and Family🤗❤️😘

amy lilley @amylilley
01 December, 07:03
yes, Amen, wholly agree, the beach calls🐸🥰😎

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
01 December, 07:02

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
01 December, 06:56
yeah and can we not weaponize manifesting against trick or treaters ffs

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 December, 06:56
took that tiny step back a few hours ago, a beach view walk, breath by the sea so clean, so fresh. sunset absolutely enjoyed

Ange Love @LoveM
01 December, 07:01
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
🙏🏻✨💖