Martin Geddes @martingeddes
This essay will end up in a book someday. https://newsletter.marting...
09:11 AM - Dec 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 December, 02:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Ty, MG 🙏
Happy Healthy Blessed Hols
to you & yours 😽💓🎄🌟🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 December, 10:10
Makes me think about my job search and that I can’t find anything that doesn’t suck. I just want to get by doing something noble & can’t find anything. The corporate structure combined with “win at all cost” mentality keeps my own company from doing business as it seems theft & greed is the new norm nowadays. I might get an interview, but was asked what I didn’t want from a company? I said if they use pronouns or run a corporate structure of ridiculous meetings & reports, they can pound sand. Not sure I’ll get the interview! 🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
02 December, 09:42
1st sentence... Is it "in" or "is"..?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 December, 09:45
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Fixed - thanks!

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
02 December, 09:15
I WROTE THAT LONG AGO. 1 PAGE, 1 FOTO....9MM BERETTA.