Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
02 December, 02:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 December, 08:07
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Everything is about perceptions.

Change your mind Change your life.

While the past may be relevant to understanding your "Now"
it does not control it unless YOU ALLOW it to.

Once we put the TRUTH of our past to bed and in the proper file, we can all concentrate on what is MORE important >>> what is happening right now.

Why?
Because time is not what we think it is and
there is really ONLY EVER NOW.

And we are missing the joys of our now with all this getting to the truth & securing the future.

Once we reconcile these, AND WE MUST, we can actually enjoy this Earth experience the way God intended... well that is Nana's personal opinion anyway!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
02 December, 08:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
100%!! Training your mind to think, react, problem solve and PRAISE YOURSELF WHEN YOU DO!!! Most people give up. For me it was quitting alcohol, it just lowered my vibrations and dulled my sense of PERCEPTION!!

Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it