Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 December, 02:12
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
My brain hurts!! I still cannot see it!!🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 December, 10:33
[Illusion of Democracy]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 December, 10:32
No.
Re_read crumbs re: CS WH submission.
CS & NP divided.
Coincidence?
The ART of illusion.
Q

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Cam Mac @campmac111
02 December, 03:29
More art of illusions...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 December, 02:03
The art of deception!

Nada ... @Nada
02 December, 10:54
her shadow provides the necessary clue

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 December, 10:02
I failed.
(Anyone else panic?)

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 December, 10:00

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 December, 01:12
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
😃💥👍🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 December, 09:39
Had to cheat wasn't going to figure it out

02 December, 09:39
Had to cheat wasn't going to figure it out

Jamie Chit @HopeFaithLove
02 December, 10:57
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
How did you cheat?

Jamie Chit @HopeFaithLove
02 December, 11:00
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Got it!

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
02 December, 08:19
great visual lesson. thanks!!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 December, 08:10
She is walking along a path that is below the grass and has her right arm resting on the edge of the wall?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 December, 09:32
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Thanks I'm not sure I was going to see that lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 December, 08:07
Everything is about perceptions.

Change your mind Change your life.

While the past may be relevant to understanding your "Now"
it does not control it unless YOU ALLOW it to.

Once we put the TRUTH of our past to bed and in the proper file, we can all concentrate on what is MORE important >>> what is happening right now.

Why?
Because time is not what we think it is and
there is really ONLY EVER NOW.

And we are missing the joys of our now with all this getting to the truth & securing the future.

Once we reconcile these, AND WE MUST, we can actually enjoy this Earth experience the way God intended... well that is Nana's personal opinion anyway!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
02 December, 09:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Copied: It is of my opinion, that the day before my birthday, the Supreme Court is going to remove 2/3 of congress and senate, biden, Harris, pence. No arrests...yet. when this happens, riots break out. Military gets activated during such leads to 10 days of no comms. Trump gets reinstated. The military assist him in getting new elected officials, and at the same time, removing bad actors, and holding tribunals. 2023 is the year of pain. For THEM...not us. From there it's going to take years, before we can get back to helping the rest of the world. But thier militaries are also removing same bad actors for thier countries. It's all coming down. Fast.

arba happihr @arba
02 December, 12:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A State of Mind.

Sr_ Bez donated @srbez
02 December, 07:14
Took me awhile even after I was given the answer. wow haha

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
02 December, 07:22
In response Sr_ Bez to his Publication
i need a hint

Aurelia 251201 @AureliaB
02 December, 05:01
My brain is broken.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
02 December, 07:55
In response Aurelia 251201 to her Publication
Mine too, apparently 🤫

02 December, 09:38
In response Aurelia 251201 to her Publication
With you!!! 😆😆😆

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
02 December, 04:59

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
02 December, 03:08
Eyes can fool you 🤣

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
02 December, 03:01
ahhhhhhhhhhh "Death CON" he was saying the holocausts is fake. Pretty had to believe that the whole world would fall for a massive lie like that.

lukly i know the truth. nice guy

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
02 December, 03:59
In response nobody somebody to his Publication
You do not know the truth. That much is clear. Luckily, you will most likely learn what is true in time. Or maybe not.

The World War and its atrocities were not fake nor a lie. It was only decades ago, not centuries. There are still people alive from that period of time. Meaning not difficult to investigate. Mass evil was easier to do in the light of day pre-internet/pre-connectivity/pre-modern world. The hidden secret here is/was the war’s investors and puppeteers behind-the-scenes. The motives behind the war and the holocaust. Those truths were and are not vocally or noticeably public.

Don’t mix it up and expand your mind past the black and white of “yes or no” or “this or that”. It extends much deeper than that.

What was Merkel’s connection? What was Obummer’s?

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
02 December, 02:51
I cant figure this one out. Help! 😀😊👍😂

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
02 December, 03:06
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
halfway over the wall

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
02 December, 03:19
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
SHE IS LEANING AGAINST THE WALL WHICH LOOKS LIKE THE ROAD