Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
02 December, 02:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Everything is about perceptions.

Change your mind Change your life.

While the past may be relevant to understanding your "Now"
it does not control it unless YOU ALLOW it to.

Once we put the TRUTH of our past to bed and in the proper file, we can all concentrate on what is MORE important >>> what is happening right now.

Why?
Because time is not what we think it is and
there is really ONLY EVER NOW.

And we are missing the joys of our now with all this getting to the truth & securing the future.

Once we reconcile these, AND WE MUST, we can actually enjoy this Earth experience the way God intended... well that is Nana's personal opinion anyway!
08:07 AM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
02 December, 12:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A State of Mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
02 December, 09:13
Copied: It is of my opinion, that the day before my birthday, the Supreme Court is going to remove 2/3 of congress and senate, biden, Harris, pence. No arrests...yet. when this happens, riots break out. Military gets activated during such leads to 10 days of no comms. Trump gets reinstated. The military assist him in getting new elected officials, and at the same time, removing bad actors, and holding tribunals. 2023 is the year of pain. For THEM...not us. From there it's going to take years, before we can get back to helping the rest of the world. But thier militaries are also removing same bad actors for thier countries. It's all coming down. Fast.

02 December, 01:05
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

02 December, 01:35
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Juan
With the HAVA complaint
[Help America Vote Act]
the weight is on the County Elections Official
to prove that what they did was fair to the voter.
If it wasn’t they have to come up with a resolution..
they have 30 days..
If they come back with some BS response
that becomes then an appealable issue.
We can then go to court & issue a Writ of Mandamus
& tell the judges to do their job..
We have THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN AZ filing HAVA complaints..
Your machine wouldn’t take your vote
in a Republican area, etc..
The resolution in AZ is this:
They f*cked up the vote so bad you can’t unf*ck it.
Pardon my language.
Your vote was stolen from you by design.
They screwed the people in AZ & they’re laughing about it.
The only way you get em to un-laugh about it
is if you unscramble the vote..
They have to re-do the Election in AZ..
Ground Zero in AZ not Maricopa 💥

William Filer @TahoeBilly
02 December, 08:09
100%!! Training your mind to think, react, problem solve and PRAISE YOURSELF WHEN YOU DO!!! Most people give up. For me it was quitting alcohol, it just lowered my vibrations and dulled my sense of PERCEPTION!!

Celery Juicer @Emme
02 December, 08:22
In response William Filer to his Publication
I am Seven years sober on Thanksgiving. I can attest to that!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 December, 08:39
In response William Filer to his Publication
💖

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
02 December, 08:08
Very wise❣️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 December, 08:10
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Every soul knows we just haven't come into it quite yet.