Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 December, 03:42
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
My first response..peeps waking up...2nd thought why didn't you research...3rd thought...let it go they are waking up now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 December, 03:26
The peeps are waking up and are pissed...good times 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 December, 03:37
My office is next to a mall. I watched people line up at Gucci during the whole pandemic using their stimulus money. What a shame.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
02 December, 02:30
🍿

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 December, 02:27
I may not have the money to buy Gucci but I did have plenty of Disney products. In the past year I destroyed mugs, shirts, videos, toys anything Disney. As I find more items out, they go into the trash.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 December, 02:13
WE ALL HAVE THIS STUFF IN OUR FAMILIES. JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED IN MY FAMILY, BUT WE ALL ARE A FAMILY. THE HUMAN FAMILY. IT IS TIME TO STOP THIS EVIL. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 December, 01:49
I did not know that. Thank you for telling me.

I have never had the money for Gucci or BalenCIAga

I am very far from a millionaire

but my parents made sure I was protected. Money cannot buy that.

I pray for this lady and all the others that were hurt as children.

I am so enraged about it. I can totally understand why she wants to cut it all up

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
02 December, 01:41
I LIKE HER

Red Edge @Rededge
02 December, 01:40
This is Amazing to see

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 December, 01:38
Beautiful to see the wealthy waking up to how they have been betrayed by the beast system.

Evangelina @Evangelina
02 December, 01:38
👏👏👏
Oh boy! I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she informs her
friends 🙃

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 December, 01:33
👍👍👍 The end! 🤣

Awake Now @Awakenow
02 December, 01:29
Bravo!

judi jones @justj88
02 December, 04:59
great shes destroying it but why an earth would u pay x number of ks for a handbag .....while people starev and are homeless

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 December, 01:34
In response judi jones to her Publication
I have never understood that as well! I have friends with expensive purses etc, that has never been an interest to me. I have never understood that!

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 December, 02:14
In response judi jones to her Publication
WOULD BE BETTER TO GET THE REFUND AND DONATE IT.

IAM NJoy @NJoy
02 December, 02:13
She is telling it like it is - straight up. Loved the response to ‘why not donate it to the poor’. Who would even suggest that… oh my.
Message loud & clear.
Bravo 👏👏👏

Pink Totter @Totter
02 December, 02:10
She's waking up, wonder how far down the rabbit hole she'll go!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 December, 02:28
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Sadly, she has first hand experience with the evil of pedophilia.

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
02 December, 02:07
Thats the way to Hold the Line 👏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 December, 02:06
🎯

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 December, 02:02
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏bravo!! encore! standing ovation..!

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 December, 01:57
A-Mazing woman