Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
02 December, 01:51
Woman finds out Gucci is owned by Balenciaga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
great shes destroying it but why an earth would u pay x number of ks for a handbag .....while people starev and are homeless
04:59 AM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Only people mentioned by justj88 in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 December, 02:14
In response judi jones to her Publication
WOULD BE BETTER TO GET THE REFUND AND DONATE IT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 December, 01:34
I have never understood that as well! I have friends with expensive purses etc, that has never been an interest to me. I have never understood that!

Awake Now @Awakenow
02 December, 01:30
Who is to say she is not a huge contributor to charity? Your judgment is unfair. pray for her so she is perfect like you….

judi jones @justj88
02 December, 03:33
In response Awake Now to her Publication
it wasnt a judgement merely an observation and questioning why anyone buys these overpriced items for their badge