Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
01 December, 01:40
Congratulations to the amazing Kayleigh and family on the arrival of their newborn son Nash! 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
01 December, 02:43
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Guess we can assume she wasn't jabbed...Congrats to Kayleigh and fam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 December, 02:45
In response Jay James to his Publication
I have had several friends recently welcome newborn babies who did get the vaccine…just not crisis actors in the movie

Jay James @birdmanjay
01 December, 02:48
Good to hear! I've read several reports from legitimate doctors that over 60% of women are miscarrying...these are not actors. This is very real and we haven't even seen the start of this tragedy yet.

Babies are having heart attacks in the womb

01 December, 02:50
I would have to meet them in person to believe it 100%. We were told to not trust anything we read

Jay James @birdmanjay
01 December, 03:00
Very true, and in most cases that is what I practice. I don't know any of these doctors personally.

I do know many people that have been jabbed and in every case, they have been sick since getting it. ALL of them. My GF also works in a very high end Dental office in Los Angeles. EVERY staff member, including the Dentists are jabbed and are constantly ill...except my GF who is not jabbed.

EVERY person I know who is jabbed is getting sick and missing work since they took it...EVERY friend that did not take it has not been sick...including myself. Even my sons who unfortunately both took it are constantly ill...and my ex. I have countless experiences

This is very simple discernment. The evidence is overwhelming

01 December, 03:14
I will send prayers their way. Every single person in my life has been vaccinated…every family member, every friend, every friend of a friend, not one with an adverse reaction in any way at all 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jay James @birdmanjay
01 December, 04:38
That is very interesting. Maybe there really were different formulations sent to different areas. I'm in California and I can tell you everyone who has taken it is sick and they are only going to get worse

01 December, 04:51
Fear mongering doesn’t help at all…it lowers the vibe around those who have fear and also here on posts that are meant for postive vibes

Jay James @birdmanjay
There is nothing negative about spreading truth. Fear mongering is not something I have ever done and I don't intend to start now.

I would be irresponsible if I did not share with others the trend that I am having to watch daily. Just because you claim to have a different experience, that does not make it everyone's reality. What I am seeing here is very real
05:03 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
01 December, 06:42
So start your own thread talking about your experiences and leave your gaslighting comments off others once it has been made clear we are seeing complete opposite facts in our own realities. Thanks in advance

Jay James @birdmanjay
01 December, 06:57
Wow

Jay James @birdmanjay
01 December, 07:05
I usually enjoy your posts and decodes. Very disappointing to see this from you. Gaslighting is not when people have a different experience from yours. I beleive that is constructive conversation. You will not see my posts any more.