Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
What if…World leaders, Corporations and Government agencies used Twitter to communicate and did so freely because they thought they were ‘safe.’

What if…Elon’s purchase of Twitter and ALL of it’s data allows him to do whatever he wants with ALL of the information. He can legally release it anytime he wants, because he owns it.
03:01 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 December, 10:58
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
]They[ certainly do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
01 December, 07:54
what would be cool is if white hats caught it and forced twitter to sell in order for it to look like a civilian caused the release of all the data... seems to be a high potential of probability

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 December, 04:22
Nov 20, 2017 4:05:24 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: LuUE1Prl No. 150173114
BOTS deactivated upon arrival.
Keep up the good fight.
It’s spreading.
Q

You're spot on, They have had it all but now can use it as we return. Kinda chum in the water!
"ALL of the information. He can legally release it anytime he wants, because he owns it.";)

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
01 December, 04:03
I spent almost 7 years battling FB and Twitter and exposing what was going on. That will all be in my next book. These government agencies sat in FB groups and all over with accounts that they used to bully and harass anyone who threatened their false narrative. They would lure you into the group by a false name and description. Then members would brings all the documentation to them. This way they knew where the pictures, studies, and evidence was being housed all over the Internet.

Then they would systematically take down all the evidence. When I saw what was happening, I got in contact with the woman working my case in Interpol. She and her friends would watch the group, back up the websites/evidence. Then when the government took it down, she would have them put it back up. That's when they realized something much bigger was involved in protecting HISTORY. They will NEVER be able to change HISTORY. It's theirs for the keeping.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
01 December, 03:28
They thought they were untouchable. They thought it was amusing that they were untouchable.

And now it will be funny for us instead.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
01 December, 03:08
Phuck Elon, my suspended account was supposed to be restored this week but after 3 messages to him, I am still suspended and he didn't even have the courtesy to write back, so NO action has been done on my account.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 December, 03:17
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
oh no Elon Maximus gave you the thumbs down 😂