Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I sometimes wonder what it is like for those who sit behind the veil of "classified anonymous plausible deniability" watching people like me out in public. My role is unencumbered by any institutional baggage, but also very exposed in terms of public visibility. In some ways it is dead easy — no secrets to keep, no promises to the boss, do what I please — bit in others it is epically hard.

For me the strange thing is being in Britain but culturally connected to Americans (or off-worlders pretending to be American), and not obviously being exposed to my local patriot compatriots at the same level. It is hard to gauge the size of the "uncertain unknown" and whether I am making a fool of myself at times.

It is pretty obvious that I wrote some of the definitive stuff on Q at the time, which has longevity beyond that moment in time, so it will be combed over in future. But I can only guess at the scope of the war still, and the crazy possibilities of quantum tech and time travel.
07:41 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
01 December, 10:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Your essays are the first i share with newbies. Calm, clear, thought provoking, and true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 November, 11:27
i'd doubt anyone (who matters) is judging you Martin - you've achieved kudos in the fields you chose.
As for "belonging"in one's milieu... prob an issue for most of us?
You prob feel more "visible" but you ARE diong what you think is right ( watch all yr vids n read yr articles with grt interest) - key is you are still fully active in your self imposed role n doing a great job - commendable imo.
just a few thoughts fwiw

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
30 November, 11:22
i imagine you will meet yourself right where you left off when your Twitter account got banned. your path did not waiver.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
30 November, 10:17
Anybody thinking you are the fool isn't worth engaging the brain cells for. Still, it shows they have engaged some pondering you to come to a conclusion.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
30 November, 10:03

Par Nelli @Parnelli
30 November, 09:50
The heart doesn't lie...out front and center isnt weakness, what you're fighting for, is for the history books...march on...to be a fool in one's eye, may be heroic in anothers...how can anyones value be measured!?

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 November, 09:18
it boggles the mind

India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
30 November, 08:58

30 November, 08:57

30 November, 08:54
1/24/22

30 November, 08:49
Time Travel Exists. Seeing dates change on events almost on the daily. It is quite amusing. 1/31/22 NYC

Awake Now @Awakenow
30 November, 08:39
I sure hope you are correct!

Regardless, thank you for your wisdom, insight, and incredibly beautiful art - both in words and photos.

❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 November, 08:09
Martin, making a fool out of yourself it something we all do from time to time, you're in good company! It's part of being human. I can assure you that you have not created a reputation of a fool.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
30 November, 07:58
One Nation Under GOD!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 November, 07:55
88😝