OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
🔥🔥🔥 UPDATE FROM OUR HOME. 🔥🔥🔥

✝️ Our Daughters' open-heart surgery went flawlessly. ✝️

There was a noticeable peace and calm on the entire floor of the hospital, we 'floated' through the 5+ hours of 'waiting'. GOD was there.

There are no words of appreciation for the prayers and support from each of you.

Next Steps: 36-48 hours of keeping her sedated and slowly removing all the tubes from her little body... She's expected to be released from ICU in 5-7 days.

GOD is GOOD. ❤️

☝️

https://anonup.com/thread/...
04:21 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 December, 09:30
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Hi! Had your little one on my mind and this post was in my feed again. How is she doing? 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 December, 11:31
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
GOD bless those thoughts, and YOU for them ..! ✝️❤️

Since you asked, she may be home even as early as this weekend..!

Miraculous and without any issues, she didn't skip a beat. (After the Doctors' re-started her heart, that is.)

She's doing JESUS-GREAT. ✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
08 December, 09:28
Love to your little angel bringing us together. Get well soon, young one, you will help us shape the world!

May The4th @MayThe4th
08 December, 09:25
🙏🙏🤗😍

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 December, 09:18
🙏💜

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 December, 10:06
How is your precious warrior doing? I was ready for bed but God put it on my heart to check on you. It was a blessing as you have found others in need of prayer. This is an important part we play in this war. Not just prayer to God but prayer for others to God.

03 December, 12:55
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
✝️🙏❤️

Since you asked…:

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
01 December, 11:43
What a precious little angel! A true warrior!

My daughter was placed on breathing machines back in Early March 2020 for almost two weeks off and on while staying in the hospital. Nothing as serious as your little Angel, but I experienced the true heart of these little angels! Im praying for you and your family! Mine is now four and thriving! Sending you my love and light! 🦁❤️

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
01 December, 11:40
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 December, 11:30
❤️🙏

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
01 December, 05:20
Amen 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 December, 02:23
🙏💜

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 December, 01:51
🙏🏻💖🙏🏻

Bookish Girl @Noninon
01 December, 01:31
Praise the Lord!!! Prayers up for your family! 🙏💞

Law & Physics @physics171
01 December, 11:35
🙏💜

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
01 December, 10:26
God Bless

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
01 December, 10:16
Your beautiful daughter made my heart smile and brought me tears of joy!🥰
🙏🏻❤️✝️

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
01 December, 10:04
🙏❤️🕊️

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
01 December, 09:56
She is beautiful. Prayers, that she heals quickly, so you may bring her home; soon.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
01 December, 09:53
God bless your family nothing is harder than a baby in any surgery
let alone heart surgery - stay strong 🙏

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
01 December, 09:02
🙏🙏🙏

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
01 December, 08:21
❤️🙏

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
01 December, 08:06
one day closer to healed and home!

Richie Richard @Richie
01 December, 06:38
Praise God. Such a blessing. Praying for her speedy recovery.

Richie Richard @Richie
01 December, 06:38
Praise God. Such a blessing. Praying for her speedy recovery.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
01 December, 06:29
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
01 December, 06:23
GOD IS GOOD!!!...praying for quick and complete restoration of your precious child's health and well being! Sending love, peace and healing energy to you all! 🙏🏻❤️🕊️🙏🏻❤️🕊️🙏🏻❤️🕊️

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
01 December, 06:02
LOVE
THANK YOU JESUS
LOVE

Cob Cob @Colob123
01 December, 04:55
This gave me chills all over my body this morning. Today is a great day! Hallelujah beautiful baby. Sending continued prayers for a quick and full recovery.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 December, 04:48
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts