OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
🔥🔥🔥 UPDATE FROM OUR HOME. 🔥🔥🔥

WED 11/30/22 8:30AM (EST) - Our 4.5 month old daughter starts her 5-hr open heart surgery procedure.

My wife and I covet the Prayers of the FAITHFUL. I've entered my Daniel Fast and welcome all who would join me.

My Daughter will LIVE and THRIVE, in JESUS HOLY NAME.

I love you all.

✝️❤️☝️
10:19 AM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 November, 08:01
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 November, 07:21
Lord Jesus we come before You asking for your hand of healing upon this special daughter. Guide the surgeons hands as he repairs her heart, and provide this child with caring staff to guide her speedy recovery. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
30 November, 11:08
🙏🙏🙏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
30 November, 10:59
🙏🙏🙏

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
30 November, 10:49
I continue to raise your family up in constant prayer.

Water Mark @Watermark
30 November, 10:44
🙏🙏🙏

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 November, 10:37
Returning love and prayers
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
30 November, 10:03
God Bless my fellow heart warrior. Her light is now being lit. The Creator will wrap his arms around her and carry her through her storm. This battle is chosen for the strongest of souls..
I will pray and pour all of my energy into this sweet child. I rise up for Her today. She has got this

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
30 November, 10:03
🙏🙏🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
30 November, 09:44
OGAnon, I am sending a prayer for your daughter, God is with her as he was with me when I underwent open heart surgery! By his Grace she will do just fine! God Bless Your family as well!

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
30 November, 09:44
Dear Lord, you are the divine surgeon. Lay your loving hands upon this child and heal her, mind body and spirit, and protect her. Lord, I ask that you build this family up in love to continue Your. Perform the miracles that we humbly pray for, in Your holy name amen. Thank you, Lord, for all prayers answered.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
30 November, 09:34
prayers for your precious baby girl … Father God, please place a hedge of protection around this precious gift and keep her safe and heal her, allow her to grow old to be a testament of your Glory Grace and Mercy!! Please comfort and calm her parents as they go through this trial. Thank you Father God… in Yeshuas Holy Name!! Amen

libertyand justice4_ALL @libertyandjustice4_ALL
30 November, 09:22
❤🙏🙏🙏❤

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
🙏🙏🙏

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
30 November, 09:17
praying hard for your entire family and for the surgeons and their skilled hands. your daughter will THRIVE . So it is!
sending endless love & light

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
30 November, 09:16
🙏🙏🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 November, 09:15
Dear Jesus, please protect this sweet baby in her surgery today. Bless the surgeons, nurses, anesthesiologists, and all who will be caring for her. Please bless her little heart with strength. Lord, please watch over OG and his wife, and whole family. Please give them the strength of mind, body and spirit. Please give them peace that passes understanding. Thank you Lord, that we have you to rely on in times of uncertainty. You are our Father, and we put our trust in you. In your perfect name, Amen.🙏❤️

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Amen🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
30 November, 09:14
🙏

I’m no one @Iam4truth
30 November, 09:13
🙏🙏🙏

I’m no one @Iam4truth
🙏🙏🙏

I’m no one @Iam4truth
🙏🙏🙏

amy lilley @amylilley
Sweet Jesus, lead and guide as the surgeons operate on one of your precious babies😇we pray a successful operation on her heart which in every sense we pray she gives to You, even at 4.5 months old❤️we pray peace which passes their human understanding for her Family and commit her into Your capable jands, in your mighty and wonderful Name😇🙏🏻🥰🐸

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 November, 09:12
Praying

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
30 November, 09:12
🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
30 November, 09:11
🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 November, 08:53
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
30 November, 08:25
praying for the healing of your precious daughter
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 November, 08:21
Praying for health and healing for your precious little angel. 🙏🙏🙏❤️