Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 December, 02:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 December, 02:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 December, 02:17
💕 them all!

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
01 December, 08:40
oh i know it. and there is a special connection between us and them that you just don't find anywhere else.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
01 December, 08:15
When I had my first goats 10 years ago, and they had their first kids, they were free range. I arrived home from work in the city to find a frantic momma just BAWLING. She was pacing and walking around me in circles. I didnt see her baby with her and me being me, I asked her where her baby was and she hollared at me. I wandered around the yard looking for him while she screamed and followed me. And finally I felt defeated and said: "Momma, I dont know where he is. do you?" No word of a lie, she stomped her feet and took off to an area by the wellhouse and just stared at the ground. To my surprise, An old well had opened up and dropped down about 4 feet, taking her baby with it. I had walked right past it, the long grass had laid over it weirdly and obscured it. He was cold and hungry, and when I hoisted him out and was climbing out of the hole, she smothered me in sopping wet goat kisses and made this adorable chortling sound they make to their newborns.

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
01 December, 04:58
aww 🥹❤️😭

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 December, 02:18
❤️❤️

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
01 December, 10:13
❤️Love❤️

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
01 December, 09:10
LOVE.
LOVE

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 December, 09:08
Good afternoon.
This is what I observe, animals are LOVE.
I enjoy so much making animal friends wherever I go, with a polite greeting to their humans ❤️

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
01 December, 07:54
I most spend to much time on internet I've seen all those videos befor 😳

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 December, 04:51
i love animals ❤️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 December, 04:46
Between humans too💙
#BEBEST

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
01 December, 01:10
Love these types of positive videos, helps me stay centered and hopeful. My POL (pissed off level) about human trafficking can get high, but watching these videos helps to know God loves us and life is still wonderful.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
01 December, 01:06
Beautiful VK! Pure love.
Very happy you’re still here.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 December, 12:15
Thank you , love it. 😍😍😍😍 😘

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 November, 11:11
That was beautiful, ty.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 November, 10:53
BEBEST, all caps Gematria=204
Q204

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
30 November, 10:45
Blu tonight 💙 😍

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
30 November, 09:13
beautiful 🐱🐶🐹🦊🐻🐼🐯🦁💞

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 November, 09:13
melania

#BEBEST

there is more to melania than we know 🙌💕😇

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 December, 04:01
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Regal and other worldly.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
30 November, 09:05
I am ashamed to say I got put in Twitter jail this morning for verbalizing the fact that I wished harm and those Chinese people dressed in white torturing their own people and I stated that I wanted to see them cry... I might have called them a bad name.. It's really hard for me not to feel this way but I'm going to give it to God now and let him do the judgment

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
30 November, 09:05
Beautiful ❤

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
30 November, 09:02
So true very sweet :D

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
30 November, 08:38
Tears in my eyes! Animals have more compassion and Love than most humans! BEAUTIFUL!!!😇😀❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏😍

Tracey Weller @Tweller
30 November, 08:27
This makes my heart melt ❤️🥰🥰❤️