Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 November, 03:34
Good Afternoon Patriots.

#BEBEST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
When I had my first goats 10 years ago, and they had their first kids, they were free range. I arrived home from work in the city to find a frantic momma just BAWLING. She was pacing and walking around me in circles. I didnt see her baby with her and me being me, I asked her where her baby was and she hollared at me. I wandered around the yard looking for him while she screamed and followed me. And finally I felt defeated and said: "Momma, I dont know where he is. do you?" No word of a lie, she stomped her feet and took off to an area by the wellhouse and just stared at the ground. To my surprise, An old well had opened up and dropped down about 4 feet, taking her baby with it. I had walked right past it, the long grass had laid over it weirdly and obscured it. He was cold and hungry, and when I hoisted him out and was climbing out of the hole, she smothered me in sopping wet goat kisses and made this adorable chortling sound they make to their newborns.
08:15 PM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17_Goats in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17 Joyful Goats, click on at the bottom under it