Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊
I am wondering...

Why have these Balenciaga images suddenly been revealed?

Was it an accident that these images were revealed, or were they meant to be revealed by someone who is trying to alert the world to what is going on?

There are ways to embed messages/images within images that only those with passwords can see.

Did someone "hack" these embedded images to reveal them to the world?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian Project
PixelKnot: Hidden Messages
Have a secret that you want to share? Why not hide it in a picture?
https://guardianproject.in...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 images
10:22 AM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
30 November, 02:50
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
such evil, those poor kids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
30 November, 01:45
No such thing as a coincidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 November, 11:59
my thought they have had this on back burner waiting for right time to reveal.

IAM NJoy @NJoy
30 November, 11:24
Has RBG surfaced anywhete on this yet?
This was posted Fri 25 Nov in Aust

IAM NJoy @NJoy
30 November, 01:26
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
Finally signing off tonight & leaving you with these two pics, both seem fitting.

Whilst the subject is distressing, I’m grateful the flushing out of the filth is happening more & more, & publicly.
Great work light warriors, & keep the prayers up for the children & those yet to learn of these horrors.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 December, 09:37
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
these people are monsters

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 November, 10:54
The White rabbit

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
30 November, 12:28
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Question,...are these children actually being trafficked to the elite?

Pink Totter @Totter
30 November, 12:47
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
These were never meant as advertisement to sell their product to normies. All of the pictures are disturbing but the last picture... the boy is wearing red shoes and there is 2 black hoods.