Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
30 November, 10:22
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊
I am wondering...

Why have these Balenciaga images suddenly been revealed?

Was it an accident that these images were revealed, or were they meant to be revealed by someone who is trying to alert the world to what is going on?

There are ways to embed messages/images within images that only those with passwords can see.

Did someone "hack" these embedded images to reveal them to the world?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian Project
PixelKnot: Hidden Messages
Have a secret that you want to share? Why not hide it in a picture?
https://guardianproject.in...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 images

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
30 November, 12:47
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
These were never meant as advertisement to sell their product to normies. All of the pictures are disturbing but the last picture... the boy is wearing red shoes and there is 2 black hoods.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
30 November, 12:28
Question,...are these children actually being trafficked to the elite?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 November, 01:53
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Probably not the kids in the pictures, but who knows.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 November, 11:44
If you exam each photo you can see multiple examples of satanic and ritual references. Very sick and evil. I pray parents will stop offering up their children to these satanic people. No amount of future fame or money is worth it. πŸ₯Ί

Mary Haller @stillwater89
30 November, 11:17
Sick/Evil P.O.S.
#SaveTheChildren

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
30 November, 11:14
The snake is very prominent and what is up with the bear dressed in black fishnet???? Most refuse to see what is right in plain sight!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
30 November, 11:13
a lot of bondage stuff all around! They are sick!!