Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 November, 06:09
vincentennedy
I'm sending this post to Vincent on behalf of my sibling Photon. (Apologies if it is going to a larger audience as I am unfamiliar with this site.)

"I am still at Methodist Hospital and do not feel safe. My dying wish is to be rescued from this place and be transferred to somewhere I feel safe. I know that no one is above another. I do not expect to be cured, only safe. Ask for Greg's help if needed."💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
29 November, 04:23
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I've been asking about and praying for Annie. She has been so heavy on my heart for the past several weeks. We haven't heard from her and you have been posting for her.

Please let her know her anonup friends are all praying for her, we're all ready to help any way we can - we just need to know HOW to help. Is it money, does she need financial help to get out of the hospital and into a hospice or family home with hospice care? Does she need legal help to get out of the hospital (released) and needs to hire an attorney? Does she need something else?

We also need to know WHERE she is - city and state, hospital name and room number. There are anons near her, but we can't reach out to help her and her family without more info.

Annie is a vibrant part of anonup and we miss her very much - we want to know she is safe, and free from the fear or where she is right now.

Reaching out to Vincent Kennedy was the best way to reach all of us. You were brilliant. Sibling, PLEASE RESPON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
^^^THIS TOO^^^ Yes! I've been asking similar questions. We need her sibling to give us more info and to let us know - details - what we can do to help her.
02:37 AM - Nov 30, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it