Photon 333 @Photon
vincentennedy
I'm sending this post to Vincent on behalf of my sibling Photon. (Apologies if it is going to a larger audience as I am unfamiliar with this site.)

"I am still at Methodist Hospital and do not feel safe. My dying wish is to be rescued from this place and be transferred to somewhere I feel safe. I know that no one is above another. I do not expect to be cured, only safe. Ask for Greg's help if needed."💙
06:09 PM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 December, 11:53
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Please let Photon know we are still with her pls. I miss her input and her contagious positivity. and brief moments of being a firecracker :}

🙏🙏
It may be selfish to ask but may we have any kind of updater on her ?? I do pray she is at minimum in a place she feels safe🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 December, 09:39
How are you doing? You are in my thoughts and prayers warrior. I just found this website. I called it and it is real. I don't know anything about them. I am just passing along what I found. You decide for yourself. Obviously cost could be a real issue too.
https://www.teslabiohealin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
03 December, 08:30
I think others have sent this info to you but it has now made mainstream news. This man was riddled w cancer and in his last months according to MDs:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Edmond man says cheap drug for dogs cured his cancer - YouTube

Edmond man says cheap drug for dogs cured his cancerSubscribe to KOCO on YouTube now for more: http://bit.ly/1lGfjIlGet more Oklahoma City news: http://www.k...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 December, 04:53
sending love and prayers for your beautiful sister annie 🙏❤️

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
01 December, 02:54
🙏🙏🙏

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
30 November, 08:47
Praying for the Lord to help. You can get her out. Go in with a lawyer... God Bless and keep her safe.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 November, 08:43
Tell Anne she has this 💯 Prayers and big hugs for you all ♥ Lord hear our prayers Amen 🙏

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
30 November, 07:25
Prayers your way, Annie. No one should ever have to feel unsafe, as theyre spending their last days. I send a white light of protection around you, and to feel the unconditional love of our Creator. Remember you are eternal & nothing can ever take that away. May you find peace & be greeted by loved ones soon. 🙏

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
30 November, 01:14
praying to powers of this Godly creation to intervene on Annie’s behalf, so she may feel safe now💕

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 November, 12:55
Does anyone have an update or more info on Photon since her sibling sent request to VK? Her circumstances have weighed heavy on me. Just got back home, late Monday night. My ability to keep up to date was very limited all week and trying to catch up. ❤️

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 November, 02:50
May God cover Methodist Hospital with His powerful spirit so that all the people there feel His presence and those who would do harm become too fearful to act and all those who need safety and kindness receive it in the name of God.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
30 November, 09:30
In response Every Time to her Publication
Amen

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
30 November, 10:08
In response Every Time to her Publication
Amen

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
30 November, 12:10
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
30 November, 12:07
prayers

True North @TrueNorthGirl
29 November, 11:50
God Bless you, and keep you. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
29 November, 09:41
❤️🙏never give up trust in our creator prayers and love

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
29 November, 05:41
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Kim Board @Kimpossible
29 November, 04:32
Sending prayers. 🙏❤️🙏

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
29 November, 11:38
Praying for Annie and your family🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 November, 11:15
Still praying for Annie,,,,,let her know she is loved and believing for God to rescue, heal and deliver her!! This gal is not giving up!!!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
29 November, 10:59
I have been thinking about Annie a lot. Praying she can be released and brought somewhere she feels safe, so that she may find peace. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
29 November, 10:23
You can take her home! She can sign herself out. Insurance will pay for home health (they prefer it as it is less expensive) Nurses will come to the home and take care of ordering meds, etc.
I pray for you Annie throughout the day every day! 🙏💙🙏

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 November, 02:36
In response Sandy Baluch to her Publication
^^^this^^^ yes yes yes! take her home if she can get in-home care.

Selah 321 @Selah
30 November, 03:08
In response Sandy Baluch to her Publication
prayers as well🙏🏻🕊

Iam Mie @iammiele
29 November, 08:59
AMA signout should be an option, though they won't tell you that. If someone has her medical POA they can do that as well.

🙏🙏🙏Thoughts and prayers for quick relocation to a place Photon feels safe.

Iam Mie @iammiele
AMA signout should be an option, though they won't tell you that. If someone has her medical POA they can do that as well.

Iam Mie @iammiele

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
29 November, 08:10
Heavenly Father I pray you rescue Photon and all others, who are trapped in this evil place, please open the doors to your Kingdom, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
29 November, 06:09
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Amen

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
29 November, 06:11
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
🙏 amen

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
29 November, 05:50
Praying for her safety and comfort. God bless she and her family🙏❤️

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 November, 05:30
🙏

suZy Connolly @suZq14
29 November, 04:24
praying that Anne is taken to a safe place soon,.sending love and healing prayers 🙏 ❤

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
29 November, 04:23
I've been asking about and praying for Annie. She has been so heavy on my heart for the past several weeks. We haven't heard from her and you have been posting for her.

Please let her know her anonup friends are all praying for her, we're all ready to help any way we can - we just need to know HOW to help. Is it money, does she need financial help to get out of the hospital and into a hospice or family home with hospice care? Does she need legal help to get out of the hospital (released) and needs to hire an attorney? Does she need something else?

We also need to know WHERE she is - city and state, hospital name and room number. There are anons near her, but we can't reach out to help her and her family without more info.

Annie is a vibrant part of anonup and we miss her very much - we want to know she is safe, and free from the fear or where she is right now.

Reaching out to Vincent Kennedy was the best way to reach all of us. You were brilliant. Sibling, PLEASE RESPON

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 November, 02:37
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
^^^THIS TOO^^^ Yes! I've been asking similar questions. We need her sibling to give us more info and to let us know - details - what we can do to help her.