Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Thank you Father God in Heaven for what is happening on Twitter.

It’s happening!
12:34 AM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
02 December, 05:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
AMEN AMEN AMEN🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸❤️😭🇺🇸💐😎🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
01 December, 10:25
I'm still suspended too! Do we have to submit an appeal or just wait for Elon to unsuspend us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 November, 10:24
Still suspended

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
02 December, 06:23
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
You can ask under suspended. I did yesterday and became instantly restored. Try!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
30 November, 09:59
Praise to our Father, I have seen a shift on there.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
30 November, 09:31

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
30 November, 09:30
Amen.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
30 November, 09:21
Amen to that! :D

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 November, 03:29

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 November, 02:02
🙏🍀

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
30 November, 01:45
Amen! God Wins! NCSWIC. WWG1WGA Hugs

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
30 November, 01:33
Amein 🙏❤🙏

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 November, 01:30
24 HOURS BETWEEN DARKNESS AND LIGHT
HUGE BQMBS INCOMING
DIGITAL WAR
THEY ARE NOT READY FOR THIS
JOIN AND WITNESS
WE WILL WIN
NCSWIC
…Q
at 2:30 pm EST on Tues. Nov. 29, 2022

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
30 November, 01:07
Sealed with the TRIPLE 17!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
30 November, 12:33
Elon 2.0 has found voting irregularities visa vie twitter

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

1776 ... @IGG1776
30 November, 12:19
Millions and Millions of Frogs

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 November, 10:24
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Still suspended

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
30 November, 11:55
Hallelujah! In God's time, I know we will all be back. And so I pray and have faith that even the smaller accounts like mine will be restored and we too, will bring truth and light to those sitting in lies and darkness.

For now, I'm still in Twitter jail:

Your account is permanently suspended
After careful review, we determined your account broke the Twitter Rules. Your account is permanently in read-only mode, which means you can’t Tweet, Retweet, or Like content. You won’t be able to create new accounts.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
30 November, 09:23
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Me too

Bee Saved @BSaved
30 November, 09:34
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Just checked mine. Still suspended.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
30 November, 11:55
I have never liked people games..

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
30 November, 11:53

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
30 November, 11:33
WHO SAYS MONEY CAN'T BUY SOME HAPPINESS?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 November, 12:35
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Nana doesn't know if it can buy happiness but having it to use against these evils is a game changer.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
30 November, 11:21
Would be nice if we could get in and be part of the battle.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 November, 11:33
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Hopefully, those of us still in Twitmo, will get to be in the 2nd or 3rd wave to hit the battlefield.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 November, 07:13
Normandy landing of information warfare.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
30 November, 06:38
Amen to that

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 November, 01:48
We are an existential theeat to the establishment.
Thank Q
Q 1234

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
30 November, 01:23
Tell Musk he must free the Anons.

🇺🇸

Red Edge @Rededge
30 November, 01:08
Imma still suspended 😜

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 November, 01:03
Doq... Truth be told !!!!
I asked for my account back tonight
Your account has been suspended and will not be restored because it was found to be violating the Twitter Terms of Service, specifically the Twitter Rules against managing multiple Twitter accounts for abusive purposes.
Please note that creating new account(s) to evade this suspension is also against the Twitter Rules and will result in additional account suspension(s).
Twitter

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 November, 11:44
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
yep me too oh well maybe there is no hope for some of us to get back on

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
30 November, 12:54
not yet... for me
everything i try it says cant because account suspended still

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 November, 01:04
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Same....
I asked for my account back tonight
Your account has been suspended and will not be restored because it was found to be violating the Twitter Terms of Service, specifically the Twitter Rules against managing multiple Twitter accounts for abusive purposes.
Please note that creating new account(s) to evade this suspension is also against the Twitter Rules and will result in additional account suspension(s).
Twitter

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 November, 12:52
Yes, THANK YOU FATHER GOD!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
30 November, 12:35
I concur 🆘🆘🆘