P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
❗❗❗ 🆘 ❗❗❗[THE STRANGE PHENOMENON] THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO HUMANS, NOW ALSO HAPPENS TO A LION ... 😳 😳 😳

#NWO_Agenda2030 #WEF_Agenda2030_Forum
05:13 PM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
29 November, 06:32
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
29 November, 06:31
Zoo Animals Are Getting Experimental Coronavirus Vaccines
https://www.nytimes.com/20...

Big cats, ferrets, apes and bears are benefiting from a gift of 11,000 doses,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
liberty mountain @libertymountain
29 November, 05:57
Where was this filmed? Zoo? Controlled and protected animal refuge where they might tranquelize and administer VACCINES? Was this lion a victim of "Animal Healthcare?"

wendy haney @Annachambers
29 November, 05:56
5G

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
29 November, 05:57
In response wendy haney to his Publication
😳💔

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
29 November, 05:46
Tragic! So many questions.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
29 November, 05:47
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
😳

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 November, 05:44
Chemtrails, saturation? I mean fk we just gonna let them keep fkn with us. GITMO the devils clean up the air, water, you name it.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
29 November, 05:44
that is a tonic clonic seizure

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 November, 05:43
Would these be encounters with a demon or other dimensional being? Would love to be on the wrong trail.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 November, 05:41
WTH
That was horrific, like demons were attacking him
🥺

Gypsy Pierce @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux
29 November, 05:33
this just broke my heart

Richie Richard @Richie
29 November, 05:27
I suppose I am naieve, animals, I thought would be the uneffected.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
29 November, 05:49
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
😳

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
29 November, 05:53
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
It serves as a warning to those jabbed. When animals are dying and in distress, they see a dark figure