Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 November, 08:18
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
😃💥👍🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
29 November, 07:38
calling other people unwise and being wise are mutually exclusive

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
29 November, 06:31
Yeah, no.

That's nothing but an excuse to be an attention seeking douchebag to others.

If you can't be collected and compassionate enough for others to not think of you as crazy, you're neither wise nor very conscious.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
29 November, 08:00
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I would say most people who this speakes to have been hiding their “crazy” for a long time! Something is undeniably going on now and stuff like this makes those of us who have been dealing with it for a long time feel better! Why you so upset about it?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 November, 08:28
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
ALL THAT NEGATIVITY YOU WILL NEVER ASCEND

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 November, 04:00
already at rhat point with normies 🚶😂

J.J. Jameson @jjj
29 November, 06:31
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Being wise and calling people "normies" is mutually exclusive.

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
29 November, 04:00
❤️✨️

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
29 November, 04:12
It could be some, all or none of those things but being forewarned and prepared, mentally and emotionally is something we should all at least consider as well as a network of people who can just be there for you. I don't know if anyone can predict what their personal journey will be like, life has a way of taking us down some strange paths. Remember what's at the other end and Godspeed, Patriots. 💞

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 November, 03:53
💁‍♀️mmm😏

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
29 November, 03:51
And I can say the Detective told me so!
Thanks, Red Panda, I needed an excuse 😍😂🤪

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
29 November, 03:48
True that!