Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
29 November, 03:44
❤️✨️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
Yeah, no.

That's nothing but an excuse to be an attention seeking douchebag to others.

If you can't be collected and compassionate enough for others to not think of you as crazy, you're neither wise nor very conscious.
06:31 PM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 November, 08:28
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
ALL THAT NEGATIVITY YOU WILL NEVER ASCEND

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 04:43
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Accepting the negativity of the OP would be much worse than speaking out bluntly, for all I care.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
29 November, 08:00
I would say most people who this speakes to have been hiding their “crazy” for a long time! Something is undeniably going on now and stuff like this makes those of us who have been dealing with it for a long time feel better! Why you so upset about it?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 04:46
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
Should you feel better for lacking the compassion to handle your peers with respect and care? I don't think so.

Calling out things is not equal to being upset, by the way.

Heavenly Jesus of The Apocalypse @D10BALIKALR3Z0N8
29 November, 07:38
calling people douchebags is not very Christian either

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
29 November, 07:41
In response Heavenly Jesus of The Apocalypse to his Publication
😆🥊

J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 04:39
In response Heavenly Jesus of The Apocalypse to his Publication
I didn't call anyone a douche bag. And I'm not trying to be Christian, either.