Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
29 November, 03:44
❤️✨️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 November, 04:00
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
already at rhat point with normies 🚶😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
Being wise and calling people "normies" is mutually exclusive.
06:31 PM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
30 November, 02:08
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
however...point taken

30 November, 02:07
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I could say 'MSM brainwashed individuals that refuse to let go od the matrix' bit that takes to long...lol

J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 November, 04:51
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
It is condescending either way. Who are you to say someone is brainwashed? Someone who can't accept people have the same degree of autonomy you have, just because they don't share their opinions, they are still far from wisdom.

I am here because of the core values - the change that needs to happen. I disagree with the methods many here have chosen and the misinformation people rely on to rile up this movement. I also think a lot of the views shared here are superficial and detrimental. Do I think the people who believe those things are brainwashed? No. I don't. And I wouldn't have a place in a conversation about wisdom if I did.

Attack the ideas, not the people.