Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Anonup may be less "populous" that other platforms, but the quality of the information on offer is higher. Less noise, more signal.
05:21 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
07 September, 03:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
💯%👍🏻‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
07 September, 03:34
👏👏👏❤️ 10 points

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 September, 03:26
TRUTH RIGHT HERE THANK YOU MARTIN SPOT ON AS ALWAYS

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
07 September, 03:22
I love it here. i have gotten so much good information here that i have been able to share out in "normie land" i share with my husband also who shares with his friends as well. i am very grateful for all of the wonderful people here.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
07 September, 03:06
Im glad someone understands what I say cause I sure dont

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 September, 02:55
🤓😎🤪

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
07 September, 02:14
I really love the people here. I go to TS to support Trump. I have seen some improvements there....but not quite the same feel. I go to facebook for family and friends that don't use other sites.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
27 July, 07:41
I like to think of it as a tight knit community of like-minded digital soldiers whom refuse the status quo and latest fads/trends. We are very strong, intelligent, truth driven bunch that continue to dig and dig for more information and truths and we feed off of one another in every way possible! It really is a special place that we will all remember for the rest of our lives!

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
25 July, 09:39

Silver Cat @silvercat
25 July, 09:30
Thank you for being here, Martin! Blessings to you!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
25 July, 09:07
and Love flows here!!

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Stereo Realist @Stereorealist
07 February, 07:26
Gab has always been good to me. Lots of dissident voices. The past month has been craxy with the chattering masses. I cant get a good convo going. and if I am not praising Donald Trump, I get no likes. Maybe, Twitter was doing us a favor by shadow banning. Kept the circles tight.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
07 February, 12:59
Completely agree.

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
07 February, 12:57

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
07 February, 12:12
i totaly agree

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
06 February, 11:35
Totally agree! Soon....soon it will catch fire just like Telegram!

bpsoccer 36913 @bpsoccer369
06 February, 11:25
agreed and wanted to type that when "REANONUP" 🤣your post

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
06 February, 10:56
I couldn't agree more.

E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
06 February, 10:58
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
Took the words from my keyboard!!! 😌 I just love it here. I have missed the anons so much. I'm finding everyone again.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
06 February, 10:55
👀👀👀..................................https://docs.google.com/do...

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
07 February, 01:23
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Nice.
Extra #TruthProof , TW wouldn't let me post the link.

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
06 February, 10:00
I totally agree!

Angela Smith @aciddesign7875
06 February, 09:44
I so agree with this! I come here now for more information than I can get anywhere else.

Jack Miller @ThrillerMiller
06 February, 08:34
Totally agree! I have learned more about what is taking place in the real world in the last month than I have in the last 6. It was actually a blessing to get booted off other platforms. Thank you all

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
06 February, 08:27
100% agree

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
06 February, 08:26
I totally agree

Chelle Belle @ChelleBelle1
06 February, 08:16
Absolutely!

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
06 February, 07:33
Martin @martingeddes I feel the same way! So much noise, exactly what I call it on many sites the people have fled to. So much back and forth, this group, that group...it's all getting lost in the chaos.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
06 February, 07:17
yes it is. Everyone here has a voice....and it is heard. Amazing how this feels more like family......WWG1WGA

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
06 February, 07:16
and no timeline jumps... we've found our Anon haven