Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
Hey friends, I'm trying to sell my dads home if anyone is interested. It is on for sale by owner Zillow. In leesburg Florida 34788
12:10 PM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by wilbeparadise in this post can reply
Jay James @birdmanjay
29 November, 12:53
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 06:39
In response Jay James to his Publication
🙂🌴 That is correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
29 November, 12:42

29 November, 06:42
In response connie wright to her Publication
Sorry. Don't know why I didn't post the link.
https://www.zillow.com/hom...

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
29 November, 12:31
Super cute. Pictures look great. love the counter tops and the caddie cornered island. I am a Realtor in Ga & Ala.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 November, 12:17

29 November, 06:43
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Sorry. Don't know why I didn't post the link.
https://www.zillow.com/hom...