mark kub @markkub
If we do have a blackout and no one will have phones, TV etc it will be very interesting to see how some handle it. https://www.psypost.org/20...
08:34 AM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by markkub in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
29 November, 11:34
In response mark kub to his Publication
do they still have payphones? lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
29 November, 11:34
I know we are all aware of the possibilities although the reality is different.. for example, our electricity was off for about 6 hours on Sunday.. I did manage to get more stuff done, but found myself constantly checking my phone. Ive also added an analysis of how much im on my phone weekly.. its helped me back off some.. atleast from social media.. gaming is a different story🤣🤷‍♀️ but realizing how much I use my phone was eye awakening and how much I use certain apps compared to others..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
29 November, 10:48
Think most of us here will be celebrating. Others not so much........

Just Mee @TrustinGod
29 November, 09:28
Amen! The smartphone has caused some major issues with children, imo. One hell of an addiction that needs to be curbed. If we don't want our kids to be walking zombies glued to social media and influenced by all the freaks out there, something has to be done. I have witnessed behavioral issues with kids wanting to be glued to their phones like an addict on cocaine.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
30 November, 11:26
In response Just Mee to his Publication
Alternatives can be provided children that are a better match for the future of humanity, such as outdoor projects, activities, and learning from nature. Fishing, gardening, stock care, hiking, building, playing music, and so much more can build character and skills. Adults provide guidance and example!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
29 November, 08:49
Will the businesses all over the world stop functioning at the same time? I doubt it.

Blackout might have an entirely different meaning.