Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 November, 11:22
Anyone have that video clip of Klaus Schwab mentioning some legal ramifications of getting the vaccine? Alluding to Vaxxed could be considered property theory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 November, 11:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He was talking about Gene editing here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KayThanQ in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 February, 03:44
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Since so many bit the 23&me testing and considering every hospital stay takes a blood sample, how did they not find it yet? Or did they? Is the bloodline protected now or hiding?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 February, 11:41
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I’ve been wondering that too!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
07 February, 01:21
Keeps coming back to our DNA

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
07 February, 12:10

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
30 November, 06:43

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
29 November, 04:51 (E)
[they] are looking for THE Holy Bloodline. When the truth is revealed (about Yeshua, Meri Magdalene, and Sar'ah), it will stun the Christian world.

This truth underlies the Satanic assault on 'Western' Christian culture, and why ISIS decimated Aramaic Christian communities in Iraq and Syria.....

NEO ONE @Neo
29 November, 02:58
By the book.
Read the Bible.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
29 November, 02:50
GOD WINS!! 🙏♥️🙏

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 November, 02:00
It’s in a book?

The Book of Enoch, perhaps?

Interesting article - On the movie Noah

The Bloodline of The Watchers'and the Beginning of The End.’

https://www.bibliotecapley...

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
29 November, 01:52
Is it safe to say they are looking for Jesus's bloodline?

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
07 February, 01:22
In response All Right to his Publication
GOOD question !

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
29 November, 01:30
I remember Juan O Savin saying the same thing. They are looking for the bloodline.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 November, 01:29
Missed me, those fkheads. lol

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 November, 01:28
benyishai

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
29 November, 01:27
Druze bloodline

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 November, 01:27
It's Holo-Fractally Encoded in the "Akash"--what We Now Refer to as the Quantum Source Field, the Recorded Information has been Referred to with Various Names throughout Know History--The Akashic Record, The Hebrew Book of Life as well as other Related Terms.