Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’m hearing chatter of some Anons accounts being restored already.

Is this true? What accounts so far?
12:38 AM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
William Filer @TahoeBilly
30 November, 12:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I was restored 60 days or so ago and I was 4-5 time loser with 3 accounts, no idea why they restored me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
30 November, 12:12
Waiting for Joe Masepoes and SunQTzu....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 November, 12:11
I have a feeling Elon saves the best for last…
Hence
You all!✨😘✨

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 November, 12:06
Still suspended, small account - I think I had around 3k followers, but also remember my followers getting zapped a few times leading up to suspension.

I haven’t appealed, should I? Was hoping we would all get magically reinstated, just like we were magically suspended.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 November, 12:07
Still suspended and I had about 15k followers after they started purging follower counts on the regular.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
29 November, 11:59
I use to have somewhere around 5,000 followers.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
29 November, 11:58
My account is still suspended use to be DaleDiswaneck

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
29 November, 11:58
My account is still suspended use to be DaleDiswaneck

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
29 November, 11:57
My account was locked by this Twitter Witch. It's still up and visible but I can't log in until I give up my number which will never happen. They can keep it!!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 November, 01:51
Both accounts still suspended, but I'm a small account and was one of the last to get the boot. I'll probably be one of the last to be restored.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
29 November, 10:56
Original acct. still suspended. Made another way back, but tried to delete it and cannot.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
29 November, 10:53

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
29 November, 10:43
Not me. I'm still permanently suspended. I had a smaller account, so I'm just patiently waiting to return to the battlefield. See you all there!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 November, 10:40
Not Mine! 😿

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
29 November, 10:34
I'm still permanently suspended. My account was small so I'll probably be one of the last to be reinstated.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
29 November, 10:33
My account was archived by Twitter b/c of 'suspicious activity'.
I want it deleted or suspended, but Twitter refuses to let it go.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 November, 10:26
Still permanently disabled

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
29 November, 10:20
Still suspended, but I had a small account.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 November, 10:08
I think Musk is returning accounts with 10,000 followers or more first.

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
29 November, 10:08
Still suspended here

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 November, 10:03
Still suspended

Diane Goldman @DGold
29 November, 09:59
No yet. But I did appeal last week. No. reply...😎

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
30 November, 12:02
In response Diane Goldman to her Publication
Same here

Diane Goldman @DGold
29 November, 09:59
No yet. But I did appeal last week. No. reply...😎

Little Bird @LittleBird203
30 November, 12:56
In response Diane Goldman to her Publication
Whoa….. I appealed mine also last week and i haven’t received a response back either. I was a small potato that folled some great accounts. Good luck to yiu and to us all. 😘❤️🇺🇸💫

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 November, 09:49
Nope.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 November, 09:31
no me ...yet

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
29 November, 09:12
My old account is still permanently suspended but something weird happened the other day, i went there to check, and the bell at the bottom was lit up so i looked, and it gave me a few people that had liked something i posted....🤷🏼‍♀️...no idea
I had already tried the appeals process several times, so I ended up setting up another account but it’s very slow finding the really great people I had before.

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
29 November, 09:05
😐still permanently suspended

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 November, 10:02
In response Xception_ 2therule to her Publication
yes - me as well - we are in a special club -

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
29 November, 08:57
one of mine was restored, but it wasn't the one I used. the one I used seems to have disappeared. i miss it just cuz of those I followed - I don't really care about the # of followers I have. i keep looking for accounts that I can remember (which aren't many) but most I look for come up suspended, so it's not too interesting for me over there. besides that, AU became home. no other platform has replicated the vibe here:)

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
29 November, 08:37
not back on yet