Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
28 November, 07:56
šŸ˜”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
They have been doing things out in the open, in front of our faces for decades. "Pride goeth before the fall". About 17years ago, I felt led (through things that were being revealed to me) to get rid of many "Christmas things/disney things included" I took apart the things I could/threw many things away. My children thought I was crazy and were hurt by it. That evening, there were probably 10-12 big plastic garbage bags out in front of my home. Someone came and took them and left a 3-4ft Frog in their place. Who knew what that frog would now mean to me. Our veils are lifted at different times. At the time knew what I was doing was right, but I hurt them and they still dont understand why. ļ£æ I think for some, they arent ready to believe that much of what they grew up knowing or believing is so incredibly evil. "Many are called, few are chosen."
08:07 PM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker_911 in this post can reply
SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
28 November, 10:14
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
I feel like those that arenā€™t seeing truth - at this point - simply donā€™t want to see it. I meanā€¦its blatant anymore, right? I am frustrated with those who choose ignorance.

NONE of us wanted to learn our lives have been a lie and that satanic cults run the world and sacrifice children. It is hard, but I tell people to please understand that we have ALL been victims and they are not alone - itā€™s not just THEIR life. Itā€™s ALL our lives. In other words, Iā€™m gently telling them to get over it. We all find ourselves in the same circumstances. Now, letā€™s change it together. šŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
28 November, 11:46
In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication
ā¤ļø

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
29 November, 12:01
In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication
Most people I speak with actually say "I don't WANT to talk about this'. As if, not talking about it will make it go away. It is mindboggling to me.