Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
28 November, 08:07
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
They have been doing things out in the open, in front of our faces for decades. "Pride goeth before the fall". About 17years ago, I felt led (through things that were being revealed to me) to get rid of many "Christmas things/disney things included" I took apart the things I could/threw many things away. My children thought I was crazy and were hurt by it. That evening, there were probably 10-12 big plastic garbage bags out in front of my home. Someone came and took them and left a 3-4ft Frog in their place. Who knew what that frog would now mean to me. Our veils are lifted at different times. At the time knew what I was doing was right, but I hurt them and they still dont understand why.  I think for some, they arent ready to believe that much of what they grew up knowing or believing is so incredibly evil. "Many are called, few are chosen."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
28 November, 10:14
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
I feel like those that aren’t seeing truth - at this point - simply don’t want to see it. I mean…its blatant anymore, right? I am frustrated with those who choose ignorance.

NONE of us wanted to learn our lives have been a lie and that satanic cults run the world and sacrifice children. It is hard, but I tell people to please understand that we have ALL been victims and they are not alone - it’s not just THEIR life. It’s ALL our lives. In other words, I’m gently telling them to get over it. We all find ourselves in the same circumstances. Now, let’s change it together. 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
28 November, 08:01
🤬🤢😱🤮

🤬🤢😱🤮

🤬🤢😱🤮