mars 1776 @mars_1776
Thinking about the timing of this post.
Although Q has mentioned Vaccines in prior posts, this is the 1st time to mention DNA.

Since the post I've been thinking
Do the cv19 jabs really modify DNA? Wouldn't Q have given prior warning?
Do the cv19 jabs target certain people via DNA?

Anons on 8K have similar questions.
11:06 AM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
28 November, 11:55
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
we just had a grandbaby and the hospital was talking about the parents doing DNA on the baby - why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
28 November, 11:21
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Your question about targeting certain people reminds me of the bio lab found in Ukraine that was creating a bioweapon tailored to attack Russian soldiers. I think they found Russian soldier DNA- info there. (I read about it at the beginning of the conflict. March 2021?) We keep seeing people of military age dying from heart related issues. It would stand to reason that they are targeting anyone that could fight back physically outside and inside our own military.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
28 November, 11:25
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
i remember reading about Zelensky making bio weapons to spesific take out russian dna🔎

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 November, 11:26
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
👍
I understand 23-and-me data goes to China