Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 November, 01:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 November, 11:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If I remember right, the last time Doq ask this question didnt some shit hit the fan?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
27 November, 11:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I knew you couldn't sleep tonight!!! We up 2nite😆

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 12:09
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Nana has had a really weird ass feeling all day. It is that uneasy feeling of something coming. I don't get the feeling often and I dont like the feeling either. I rarely have this uneasy feeling any more.

I am loaded up on ivermectin and meds and had a bit of fever from this respiratory thing so I try to attribute it to that but idk.
Gonna try to sleep some. Just got text from Juan on this last video.

The Lord IS My Savior @QDuck
Yes very strange vibe happening. Feel better Nana! 🥰🤗
08:45 AM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Lord IS My Savior, click on at the bottom under it