Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
30 November, 10:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So everytime we spend their ritual dollar, it has a meaning to them? In God we trust, they dont believe in the same God as us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
28 November, 10:20
The tower … exit point

The structure and below a portal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
28 November, 09:18
Why 10:30?
B/C zeros mean nothing

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
28 November, 10:17
In response Kimberly Dawn to her Publication
17 window frames

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

chuck ross @chuckster
28 November, 05:19
Makes no sense to me. Can someone explain??

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 November, 12:22
The beast, its hour come round at last!
By William Butler Yeats

Night Shift @kekerista
28 November, 12:02
Something is brewing
Makes me reeeeeeeeally curious if it has to do with the 144K.
Things are picking up speed.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 November, 11:58
If I remember right, the last time Doq ask this question didnt some shit hit the fan?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
27 November, 11:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I knew you couldn't sleep tonight!!! We up 2nite😆

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 November, 10:42
Q is on a roll💖 Seems our DNA is very important👀

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
28 November, 12:16
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
pronouns and profet

28 November, 12:34
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
A 1776 profet without pronouns created asexual cult that died out because nobody was allowed to reproduce. A genderless prophet! https://www.washingtonpost...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 November, 10:30

“So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late” - Bob Dylan

VK Proof…

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 November, 10:16
“I’m the enemy of treason - the enemy of strife
I’m the enemy of the unlived meaningless life.
I ain’t no false prophet - I just know what I know
I go where only the lonely can go”

“You don’t know me darlin’ - you never would guess
I’m nothing like my ghostly appearance would suggest
“I ain’t no false prophet - I just said what I said
I’m here to bring vengeance on somebody’s head”

“You lusty old mule - you got a poisoned brain
I’m gonna marry you to a ball and chain

You know darlin’ the kind of life that I live
When your smile meets my smile - something’s got to give
I ain’t no false prophet - I’m nobody’s bride
Can’t remember when I was born and I forgot when I died”

BOB DYLAN - FALSE PROPHET
https://www.bobdylan.com/s...

Bee Saved @BSaved
27 November, 09:53
https://youtu.be/mweFiS6Z_...

I remember it being 10 pm.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
27 November, 09:37
Made me think of the Michael Jackson song: Do you know where your children are

https://youtu.be/GNMhFnV8o...

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
27 November, 09:01
A quick search shows the three days directly after 10.30 might be relevant? Perhaps last chance to have all your ‘sacrifices’ ready for said 3 days?
I truly hope i’m way off btw… but {these] people are sick

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 November, 09:06
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Around halloween lots of kids to steal. Veil thin steal souls too. 😠😠🔥🔥🔥

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
27 November, 08:53
My Mrs thinks you are listening/watching me VK.

The amount of times I’ve either said something or done something that specifically lines up with a post you make not long thereafter (always within 24 hours) of me and I always show my Mrs as proof becuase who would beleive that stuff hey.
Well this one is impossible to deny. I told my mrs a story last night before bed (after she mention some stats that were told to her) that I gave a english talk one day in 9th grade, completely on the spot and just absolute made up all sorts of stats to support my argument. I got an A+. and the talk was ‘do you know where your chiildren are’.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
28 November, 05:23
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
GREAT STORY

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
27 November, 08:40
Whoah...creepy...i do seem to remember this being broadcast...and Watchtower...oh wow..

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 November, 08:02
What do the lyrics of Bob Dylan’s "All Along the Watchtower" mean?

https://www.quora.com/What...

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

ChrysInIowa ... @ChrysInIowa
27 November, 07:45

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 November, 07:32
13 bloodlines?
🩸

Iam Mie @iammiele
27 November, 06:38
10/30 (day before halloween) is day number 303 from Jan 1 and 57 days later is 12/25, then 63 days later is 12/31.

interesting numbers...3/6/9

i also remember the nightly "psa" asking Do you know..

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 November, 06:37
Heard, Jimi Hendrix- All Along the Watchtower, “We gotta find our way out of here”
I remember the bulletin on tv when younger, every night!
Your bringing back memories VK! 🤔🤓

https://open.spotify.com/t...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 November, 06:17

27 November, 05:47
"Do you know where your children are?" is a question used as a public service announcement (PSA) for parents on American television especially from the late 1960s through the late 1980s. Accompanied by a time announcement, this phrase is typically used as a direct introduction for the originating station's late-evening newscast, typically at either 10:00 p.m. or 11:00 p.m.[1] Wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 November, 05:27
My 14 years old asked this question:
Parents constantly "complain" how expensive it is to raise children. Why the h3ll kidnapping kids for?

Answer???

Iam Mie @iammiele
27 November, 06:39
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
$$$

Tyler 316 @TWM316
27 November, 05:25
Isn’t 10:30 the time they perform their rituals

TBo ogg donated @tbog
27 November, 09:21
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
22:30 223 322 ☠️

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
27 November, 05:06
I remember that banner (do you know where your kids are) across the News when I was a kid! 😁

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 November, 04:53
I remember the News when I was younger saying, it’s 11 O’clock, do you know where your children are? Creepy memory.

hope saxton @Scribe11
27 November, 09:08
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Me too. I am in Canada and that very announcement came on right before the news.
"It's 11:00. Do you know where your children are?"

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 November, 04:49
Do we know where all the children are?
They are all our children, aren't they?