Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 November, 01:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 November, 11:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If I remember right, the last time Doq ask this question didnt some shit hit the fan?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
27 November, 11:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I knew you couldn't sleep tonight!!! We up 2nite😆

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has had a really weird ass feeling all day. It is that uneasy feeling of something coming. I don't get the feeling often and I dont like the feeling either. I rarely have this uneasy feeling any more.

I am loaded up on ivermectin and meds and had a bit of fever from this respiratory thing so I try to attribute it to that but idk.
Gonna try to sleep some. Just got text from Juan on this last video.
12:09 AM - Nov 28, 2022
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
28 November, 08:45
Yes very strange vibe happening. Feel better Nana! 🥰🤗

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
28 November, 08:24
we know Patriots in control! exciting times!! this week is crazy :)
maybe 10:30 is curfew time? “Military in control” just a guess 🤪

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
28 November, 07:40
Hope your feeling better! This may help! Guess who plays the Trumpet? The Brunson Brothers! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Brunson Brothers William Tell Overture - YouTube

The Brunson Brothers performing the William Tell Overture on The Tonight Show.

28 November, 08:21
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
Love this!!!

Wether it turns out to be our miracle or not these men have done an amazing job trying to save America.
We just need to manifest this works.
The White Hats seem to be very open to soft moving this way as opposed to the more kenetic way of bringing in the military.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 November, 08:26
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
This is the Best Movie EVER!

We knew it would be Biblical 🙏🙌

And that

There would be TRUMP Cards, but all in ONE is amazing!!

God Is beyond TRULY AMAZING ! 🥰❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 November, 12:20
Still up? I agree something is flowing in vibes tonight! I’m usually ready for bed by now! not yet tired! Sleep well Nana, feel better, we’ll see tomorrow I guess! 🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

28 November, 08:24
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
😘Thanks hun.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
28 November, 12:12
Pray! and sleep well sweetie.💙

28 November, 12:14
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
😘