Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 November, 01:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 November, 11:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If I remember right, the last time Doq ask this question didnt some shit hit the fan?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
I knew you couldn't sleep tonight!!! We up 2nite😆
11:59 PM - Nov 27, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 12:09
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Nana has had a really weird ass feeling all day. It is that uneasy feeling of something coming. I don't get the feeling often and I dont like the feeling either. I rarely have this uneasy feeling any more.

I am loaded up on ivermectin and meds and had a bit of fever from this respiratory thing so I try to attribute it to that but idk.
Gonna try to sleep some. Just got text from Juan on this last video.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
28 November, 08:24
we know Patriots in control! exciting times!! this week is crazy :)
maybe 10:30 is curfew time? “Military in control” just a guess 🤪

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
28 November, 08:45
Yes very strange vibe happening. Feel better Nana! 🥰🤗