Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The only way out of our collective mess is personal accountability. Just that's not particularly popular, especially to those with a religious or ideological mindset (same thing).

"I did all the correct and approved rites and rituals and recited the doctrines and dogmas perfectly... so why am I being judged so harshly as having been unrighteous in my compliance and complicity?"

Exactly.
09:24 AM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 November, 01:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I agree that personal accountability is of utmost importance, however, I take issue with the insinuation that being religious is diametrically opposed to that belief. Religion and spirituality should not be mutually exclusive — just the opposite. I understand that in these times, “religion” has become suspect. I am a Catholic, and, without a doubt, most of the hierarchy of the Church are false, hypocritical, heretics. I dare say this is likely true of most organized religions nowadays, as Satan’s deliberate plan to infiltrate the Church has proven highly successful. That said, the true Church lives on through faithful members who choose to adhere to and live by the true teachings of Christ. Christ is the vine and His true followers are the branches. That’s good news — God wins.

If anyone is interested, this testimony is an eye opener — at least it was for me when I first read it years ago.

https://www.truechristiani...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 November, 02:12
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I was Catholic too. But know better than to subscribe to it ever again. ALL RE-LEGION... ANY RE-LEGION is of Satan. There are no ifs, ands or buts about it. There is no testimony to be had from any of it unless you're saying Babylon did you good. You DO have the right to believe whatever you like, we are all guaranteed that as free human beings.... but re-Legion is of Satan, the whore of Babylon. Believing in Christ and his teaching IS the "Church"... not a building or gang or group or protocol.... "Many will come in my name.... all protocol is idol ways and ways... and created by Constantine and his Phoenician gang.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 November, 02:13
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
If you believe that you would go to hell if you didn't "practice" that protocol... that is superstition... which is considered as black magic. They wanted us to feel that way.

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
27 November, 10:50
Freedom and personal accountability are inextricably bound; the absence of one negates the other. Both require self-reflection converted into action

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
27 November, 10:21
Weather one believes it or not, God keeps us all responsible for our actions...

Churches are not an escape from this responsibility, telling you what to believe never does and the size of your "church" says nothing, just look at the billions that took a deadly unnecessary jab, sheep tend to tangle together, medically and in their faith, so they never want you to research for yourself just believe what [they] tell you, if you don't, your silenced, censored and ridiculed...

Rites, rituals, doctrines and dogmas are what is keeping us from God's word of truth, why..? It's in the translation of his name, adversary or Hebrew ha-satan, THE adversary who that wants to keep us in the dark and that is where the "churches" are keeping us... 🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 November, 09:55
I agree 100%.

A person can read the Bible backwards and forwards, memorize every verse, say every prayer they know, go and park their arse in the pew of their church every Sunday and will still face harsher judgement than a person who actually loved thy neighbour and did no harm to others.

Why? Because loving thy neighbour and doing no harm are the most important of God’s laws - living by these laws, a person cannot possibly break any of the others.

Also of paramount importance is - as you say - being able to take accountability for our actions and deeds. This means acknowledging when we did wrong and when possible, making amends and making things right. Most of all, we must LEARN from our mistakes and try never to repeat them.

The absolute worst thing any of us can do is JUDGE others FOR ANYTHING.

I acknowledge that I am guilty of all of the above to a greater or lesser extent. I try now to do better.

Christus Vexed @jefzef
27 November, 10:50
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Loving and seeking God and his perfect and Holy will, to the exclusion of everything and everyone else, is the first and most important commandment.

It is not possible to truly love your neighbor, especially an evil one, unless it is done for God's sake.

To properly love your neighbor, it is NECESSARY to make appropriate judgements based on behavior.

Are you loving the narcissist, adulterer, alcoholic, pedophile, thief, abuser, cheater, liar, rapist, transsexual, indoctrinated communist, murderer of the born and unborn by choosing not to judge and failing to point out the grave damage they do to themselves and everyone around them?

Without proper judgement, you can neither guide a neighbor off the wrong path, or support them on the right one.

Failure to judge is apathy toward your neighbor. Failure to desire the good of your neighbor is apathy toward God. Failure to desire God makes all failures complete.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 November, 09:55
This is exactly why we are to have a personal, interactive relationship with God. We live in a time of the New Covenant of Grace. This means we can know God, not just know ABOUT God. Huge difference. Personal accountability involves a pursuit of a personal relationship with God, not the pursuit of a religion, a denomination, a group of manmade doctrines and rituals. It is by belief and faith, trusting God with all our heart, not our own understanding of doctrines, rituals, works etc. We are to also have personal accountability for our actions as well.😇

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
27 November, 12:22
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
yes, the dispensation of grace.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
27 November, 09:50
Help me out here. Rites, rituals and religion are not what Jesus preached. I have no idea who is judging you but they must be people with only an “appearance” to a connection with God. Pharisees. Thinking they are doing everything right is man-thinking. A true relationship with God is a spiritual connection and is much deeper yet way more simple. Legalism is the road to hell.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 November, 09:38
only actions matter

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 November, 09:38
dogma equals worthless drivel