Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 November, 09:24
The only way out of our collective mess is personal accountability. Just that's not particularly popular, especially to those with a religious or ideological mindset (same thing).

"I did all the correct and approved rites and rituals and recited the doctrines and dogmas perfectly... so why am I being judged so harshly as having been unrighteous in my compliance and complicity?"

Exactly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
This is exactly why we are to have a personal, interactive relationship with God. We live in a time of the New Covenant of Grace. This means we can know God, not just know ABOUT God. Huge difference. Personal accountability involves a pursuit of a personal relationship with God, not the pursuit of a religion, a denomination, a group of manmade doctrines and rituals. It is by belief and faith, trusting God with all our heart, not our own understanding of doctrines, rituals, works etc. We are to also have personal accountability for our actions as well.😇
09:55 AM - Nov 27, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
27 November, 12:22
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
yes, the dispensation of grace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396